• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

G-Fex

THE MAN CALLED G-FEX!

THE MAN CALLED G-FEX!

9DDR5.jpg

Kaladin

I'm glad to know Dean Ambrose is still at the house shows, but is there a reason people are saying he came out as "B-Edwards"?

I couldn't hear who he came out as last night.....not even sure if he was really introduced because he had a mic as he came out. I think whoever is saying B-Edwards probably mis-heard something.

G-Fex

Laser truly has DDP going places.

Kinda reminds me.

NewLegacyInc has NLviewer for career mode in Day of Reckoning

We should try something like that where I stream singleplayer of DoR or Smackdown: Here comes the Pain with say a CAW named "WrassleGaffer"

make him look deformed as much as possible.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh yeah shout outs to Heavy for not having me on his ignore list and Frankman on it.

Beef last night you missed SBO domination and a fantastic thread.

ecurbj

I remember HCTP. I played the hell out of that game. The story mode is ongoing. So was SmackDown 2: Know Your Role. The best story in my opinion. Loved those surprise attacks midway in the story.

Oh yeah shout outs to Heavy for not having me on his ignore list and Frankman on it.

Beef last night you missed SBO domination and a fantastic thread.

Nah I saw it. I tried going to sleep but my sleep schedule has been messed up lately so I decided to stay up until I saw the Marvel SBO results at least.

McNei1y

I remember HCTP. I played the hell out of that game. The story mode is ongoing. So was SmackDown 2: Know Your Role. The best story in my opinion. Loved those surprise attacks midway in the story.

I remember my brother spent pretty much an entire summer playing SmackDown 2 story mode.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I just added Plywood to my ignore list cause he deserves it...

it's so stupid you still have the option to see the post.

Plywood you're off until a better ignore list is instated.

I don't know if anyone wants to talk about actual Wrestling news in here, but I just saw this...

- Former WWE Champion John "Bradshaw" Layfield teased on Twitter that he will be assuming the SmackDown color commentator chair left by Booker T. He wrote, "I was only debating coming back, not very serious. But after @MichaelCole shows he is still alive and an idiot. I'm coming back! #smackdown."

The esteemed Voice of WWE, Michael Cole, broke his six-month Twitter silence to respond to his former broadcast partner dismissively comparing him to basketball great Michael Jordan's backup center teammate Will Perdue: "It was jordan and pippen. You got glory I did the work. sorry I am actually working and not golfing at st Andrews or fishing in the Bahamas. Enjoy retirement."

Cole also stated in regards to Layfield's vow to come back to SmackDown, "I am sure they have a spot for you at nxt and fcw. Enjoy learning the ropes again."

Oh my God please. I'd love to have JBL in the booth again.

Sokantish

I don't know if anyone wants to talk about actual Wrestling news in here, but I just saw this...

Oh my God please. I'd love to have JBL in the booth again.

I never heard him on commentary but people around here seem to like it. Anyone to interrupt Cole is okay with me

Ignore lists are for weaklings. Do you think John Cena would just ignore someone? NO! He'd hear them out, listen to their arguments, tell them he respects them and hit his 5MOD.

somedevil

Ignore lists are for weaklings. Do you think John Cena would just ignore someone? NO! He'd hear them out, listen to their arguments, tell them he respects them and hit his 5MOD.

lol true. I just read the posts and only post when there is something interesting to talk about. So not much during the weekends then.

Hope Jbl comes back he was great.

Top Bottom