• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

As far as hype goes, I don't think I've ever been hyped for a Rey match. Not like Cena/Punk (MITB '11) or Rock/Austin hype at least. Fun to watch, nothing more.

I dunno, I was hyped for that SS ladder match Rey had with Eddie. I may have hated the stipulations around child custody, but I loved the match.

Enfinit

I'm really jealous, wish i had the money i'd love to play something like Mario Tennis or some other pick up and play type of 3ds game during these weekly 3 hour marathons.

I bought my 3DS right when it came out. The collective amount of hours I've put on it can be counted on two hands. I have a slew of titles, just no desire to play them. I literally bought the thing for KH, then I'll probably sell the thing once I'm done with KH.

EDIT: WADE IS BACK.

Ithil

Good old wrestling TV schedules. You wonder what it was planned after this before she made that match, in kayfabe.

Enfinit

Wade's a champion bare-knuckle fighter from England guys, give him some slack.

Also, one thing I never understood: look at that last Alberto scene with AJ. Why doesn't he want a match? Isn't he a fucking professional wrestler? Isn't it their job to wrestle? Or do they just want championship matches and that's it? I hate it when they do that, and we're 2/2 with Punk and Alberto bitching about being in a wrestling match.

Ithil

Smaller older man accuses you of bullying? Hit him.

He shouldn't be talking bad against a REALMANTHISBUSINESS COO anyway.

Top Bottom