• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Wade's a champion bare-knuckle fighter from England guys, give him some slack.

Also, one thing I never understood: look at that last Alberto scene with AJ. Why doesn't he want a match? Isn't he a fucking professional wrestler? Isn't it their job to wrestle? Or do they just want championship matches and that's it? I hate it when they do that, and we're 2/2 with Punk and Alberto bitching about being in a wrestling match.
Alberto's current story is that he didn't want to be in a wrestling match until SummerSlam.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

Also, one thing I never understood: look at that last Alberto scene with AJ. Why doesn't he want a match? Isn't he a fucking professional wrestler? Isn't it their job to wrestle? Or do they just want championship matches and that's it? I hate it when they do that, and we're 2/2 with Punk and Alberto bitching about being in a wrestling match.

Last week he said he wouldn't compete until Summerslam because of his title shot.

Also everyone is beneath him.

maybe he doesnt want to be part of this shit but they make him anyways lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

Del Rio doesn't want to get injured.

yUl94.png

Enfinit

Alberto's current story is that he didn't want to be in a wrestling match until SummerSlam.

It's like anytime there's some sort of promo where a wrestler wants something from an authority figure, the authority figure always says "NO!" then their punishment is wrestling in a match. It's not just Alberto, it's with all of 'em. Punk and Alberto have already done it and we're only 45 minutes in to RAW.

YOU'RE A BAD BOY NOW DO YOUR JOB YOU SIGNED UP FOR.

He beat the US Champion. He has nothing left to prove.

Ithil

Over/under 2 minutes?

You'd think with two good wrestlers and 3 hours it would automatically be 10 minutes minimum, but it seems they think if you're in a World title match, your non-title matches should be all squashes.

Kaladin

Over/under 2 minutes?

You'd think with two good wrestlers and 3 hours it would automatically be 10 minutes minimum, but it seems they think if you're in a World title match, your non-title matches should be all squashes.

It involves the United States Champion, so under two minutes.......also recap.

Enfinit

This begs the question, why would he even show up if he wasn't planning on wrestling til' Summerslam?

IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

1. Show up to a wrestling show as a wrestler and you don't want to wrestle.
2. Your punishment is wrestling.

wut.

Top Bottom