• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Enfinit

i wish i had a vita or 3ds so i could play to help pass the time of these 3 hours

Just got the new Kingdom Hearts game for 3DS. Soooooo gooooooddd.

I'm not saying he hasn't had good matches since then, but that was the last time I was really hyped to see Rey in a match.
As far as hype goes, I don't think I've ever been hyped for a Rey match. Not like Cena/Punk (MITB '11) or Rock/Austin hype at least. Fun to watch, nothing more.

G-Fex

BAH GAWD THE RIDDLER IS DEAD

ifR1byA5DWgDX.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
i wish i had a vita or 3ds so i could play to help pass the time of these 3 hours

Pick up a cheap PSP or DS Lite. They both have huge libraries and I'm sure you'd be able to find a thing or two you'd enjoy on either of them.

Also I should probably un-ignore you. :lol You seem to have chilled out a lot over the last couple weeks, and I've just been clicking "View Post" on your posts lately anyway. :lol

Just got the new Kingdom Hearts game for 3DS. Soooooo gooooooddd.

As far as hype goes, I don't think I've ever been hyped for a Rey match. Not like Cena/Punk (MITB '11) or Rock/Austin hype at least. Fun to watch, nothing more.

Yep, part of the reason I can't wait to pick up a 3DS XL soon. It'll make RAW sooooooooooooooo much better.
I'm really jealous, wish i had the money i'd love to play something like Mario Tennis or some other pick up and play type of 3ds game during these weekly 3 hour marathons.

Ithil

Sheamus will fill the car with potatoes then smile and say "I'm Irish you know" to the camera, then ask how Josh Matthews is getting on.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I forget, is Del Rio's thing that he owns thousands of expensive cars or that he has expensive rental car taste? Or fancy friends?

It's that he owns them.

Cena fucking buried Del Rio last year with the rental/didn't earn anything schtick.

Top Bottom