• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Man Kane's new mask looks a bit weird, makes Kane look smaller as well.
Oh wait that's not Kane that's Rey Mysterio! How silly of me, AHAHAHAHAHA!
Well i'm off, enjoy falling into the second rope for the "SIX-ONE-NINE!"
Actually I expect Punk wins but yeah.

When I view the rest of this Raw tomorrow morning I expect it to end with Wade Barrett and his winds of change.

DMczaf

Wait, that's the same shirt they make Kane wrestle in to hide his beer gut hahaha

Punk is going to be wearing it in 3 years.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I remember playing the Universe mode in WWE 12 on Wii and Rey was doing his entrance where he headbutts the kids and Brock Lesner was disguised in a Rey mask and beats Rey up. Fun times.

I'm not even watching this, just listening to the sound. Just no interest in Mysterio, boring Sheamus-like face made for the Little Jimmies (8 year olds).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lawler Commentary
ei5iiw9asah.gif

I'm not even watching this, just listening to the sound. Just no interest in Mysterio, boring Sheamus-like face made for the Little Jimmies (8 year olds).

he hasn't been a super hero in at least 2 years. He was putting people over before he got injured

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Am I the only person that heard Cena name the Miami Gators? Who the hell are the Miami Gators? PEACE.

It's another BttF2 reference.

Grey's Sports Almanac, and the Chicago Cubs won the world series in 2015 against the Miami Gators.

somedevil

The TNA contracts for Bully Ray and Television Champion Devon are set to expire in about three weeks. The two sides have been negotiating but word going around over the weekend was that the former Team 3D, specifically Ray, are angry over the way things are being handled, mainly the last minute nature of the re-negotiations.

I wonder if this is the end of bully ray on tna.

Diablos54

WTF? It'll be the 2nd best match of the night (Assuming Bryan/Cena doesn't suck), why would you skip it?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
"What an upset this could be" I heard just enough of Vince's growl in that line. Pretty soon we'll hear "what a devastating maneuver!" and "1, 2, 3 HE GOT 'IM...oh, no...he didn't" from Lawler on a regular basis

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah, I'm just playing Pokemon Rumble Blast while listening to Raw. I've almost turned it off a couple times now. Not because the show is bad or anything, I'm just not that interested is all.

Top Bottom