• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Cagey

Banned
So you can't have Big Show lose, but you can have him look like the Big Show.

Fixed.

EDIT: Lesnar/H's coming up...

Beyond Lesnar story-murdering someone during the match, who actually cares to see Brock Lesnar and Triple H fight? The fuck is the point? It's not compelling for any reason.

gurudyne

Whoo. Looking forward to SS. Shoe's at the top of his game--losing to Cena's Greatest Foe only after the match had ended. Clearly the best he could ever hope for. Can't wait for Cena-Orton matches to take the spotlight again.

B) watch the final 3 episodes of Deep Space Nine

Why are you still here? Sisko v. Dominion's the better matchup than anything coming in the next 90 minutes.

Ithil

It seems to me like the writers are trying for more continuity in the product late, more consistency, etc, but the constants meddling and last minute rewrites with Vince are wrecking the attempts.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It seems to me like the writers are trying for more continuity in the product late, more consistency, etc, but the constants meddling and last minute rewrites with Vince are wrecking the attempts.
It's ridiculous that they needed another hour just to slip continuity in.

Fuck me this is getting boring real quick and we're only an hour in.

D-bry is the only reason I'm tuning in, and maybe to see if Brock goes nuts and throws some stiff punches at HHH. That's it. The rest of the roster i can't muster up a care at all. Punk is dead, Cena's brutal, Henry's hurt, Ziggler has no offense just great selling, I don't know if i can do this anymore.

Ithil

Hey, hey, hey, Creative, what if Cena...WINS...and the heel he's against...LOSES MISERABLY!

That'll save our ratings!

Top Bottom