• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Bryan is so over and getting audience participation. I love it.

Anyone saying he's getting "buried" is just plain stupid at this point. The guy is main-eventing Raw, getting tons of exposure, and has a gimmick that gets a reaction from the crowd every time. Gotta love him as a worker and character.

dream said he was boring and bland and would never get over.

Anyone saying he's getting "buried" is just plain stupid at this point. The guy is main-eventing Raw, getting tons of exposure, and has a gimmick that gets a reaction from the crowd every time. Gotta love him as a worker and character.

As long as Bryan is not World Heavyweight, WWE, Intercontinental, U.S, and BOTH halves of the WWE Tag Team champions at the same time, D-Bry will be buried

Just kidding

kind of

gurudyne

Ya gotta build em up, give 'im hope. Makes the burying all the sweeter!
Poe's Law

Cagey

Banned
Just once, I'd like to see a wrestler not go for the wild haymaker that sets up that stupid suplex/bomb. It's almost as hokey as the setup for the 619.

Enfinit

That's a lie WWE, I'm looking at the Twitter worldwide trends right now and John Cena's nowhere to be found.

Hell, nothing on RAW is even trending in SAN FUCKING ANTONIO.

Lmfao, audience doesnt know what to chant.

OH DAMMIT STF! FU CENA!

OH MY GOD! HE GOT OUT OF THE STF!

God I hate Cena's weak ass finisher

Well, at least he looked strong

Top Bottom