• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Cagey

Banned
Think of the Daniel Bryan chant fiasco like this: that chant is forever associated with Daniel Bryan. He's basically perma-over with the crowd.

Daniel. Bryan.

It's a good thing.

Ithil

Think of the Daniel Bryan chant fiasco like this: that chant is forever associated with Daniel Bryan. He's basically perma-over with the crowd.

Daniel. Bryan.

It's a good thing.
He's made a chant more memorable than anything Cena has ever put out, that's for sure. I remember Cena trying to get "DAMN STRAIGHT" as a crowd chant working. It didn't.

UberTag

Bryan's too awesome. I dunno if I like WWE jacking his YES! chant though... Hopefully the smarks will start chanting NO! with him soon.
Instead of chanting NO!, smarks should chant NYET! NYET! NYET!

See, what's cool about that is that it still sounds like YES! YES! YES! but it really means NO! NO! NO! so we're conforming to D.Brine's wishes. Plus, it allows them to build up a program where they bring back Vladimir Koslov.

This isn't Bryan and Cena's first match Cole https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=824uqpPAs2E
You must have gotten Daniel Bryan confused with his twin brother, Bryan Danielson. Happens all the time.
(Cole never watched Velocity anyhow.)

Ithil

Hahaha, Bryan breaks through the Cena chants.

See that kind of awareness of the crowd is necessary, ignoring the crowd is a really bad idea. The CENA SUCKS chants don't help anyone and don't hurt Cena, they're too standard now. Chant for the other guy if you want to go against Cena. Chant "LET'S GO BRYAN" in answer to LET'S GO CENA.

Also, could wrinkly ugly old guy Lawler stop talking about other people's looks?

Enfinit

RAW after WM, John Cena: "Daniel Bryan, you owe me one." Looks like he meant jobbing to him.

sigpic205660_25.gif

LOL! Oh shit at that No/Yes stand off with Bryan and the fan with the referee shirt!

Bryan is officially my favorite superstar of all the times.

Alucard

Banned
Bryan is so over and getting audience participation. I love it.

Anyone saying he's getting "buried" is just plain stupid at this point. The guy is main-eventing Raw, getting tons of exposure, and has a gimmick that gets a reaction from the crowd every time. Gotta love him as a worker and character.

Top Bottom