• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

The show doesn't drag at all at all. Feel like I could roll straight in Smackdown. Maybe you all should leave the universe if you don't love Raw.

Alucard

Banned
I bet we actually get a good match to end off this shitty Raw.

We're getting twenty minutes for this! TWENTY MINUTES! WITHOUT OVERRUN!

Cagey

Banned
Okay, while it's not theft, ADR can sue Sheamus into oblivion for conversion and property damage.

Then again, ADR doesn't even own that car or any of his cars, so whatev. Hope the rental company has insurance.

Diablos54

Bryan's too awesome. I dunno if I like WWE jacking his YES! chant though... Hopefully the smarks will start chanting NO! with him soon.

Alucard

Banned
Nevermind. They're going to kill time with commercials and Cena's intro to shorten the match.

Who sees Show and/or Punk running in? And Bryan doing both, a Kane match and a fatal fourway at Summerslam, then becoming CHAMP?!

Ultratech

All I know is that Bryan better pull some SSJ4 Lv3 X-Factor crap to beat Cena.

Then again, it's Cena we're talking about so...he's prolly just gonna lose anyways. :(

iFlLN6Ohdu3ES.gif

Alucard

Banned
All I know is that Bryan better pull some SSJ4 X-Factor crap to beat Cena.

Then again, it's Cena we're talking about so...he's prolly just gonna lose anyways. :(

It's probably going to be a run-in. I'd love to see Bryan win by cattle mutilation, but they can't make one of the competitors in a triple threat look weak going into a PPV.

Ithil

Kane won a match tonight because he's facing Bryan at Summerslam and should look strong. Does Bryan get that privilege against Cena?

Top Bottom