• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You can't play the "well she's better than Teddy Long" card on me THAT'S JUST UNFAIR
g7x8d9qwt.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
She stopped a Big Show promo from happening. Teddy would've let him say his piece before coming out and announcing a tag team match.

Seriously, for years I've been watching these GM's get interupted and interupted and I was screaming at them to just go "hey, you know what, fuck you, I'm the boss and you don't get to interupt me" and she actually did it. Liberating.

But everyone's a bad GM Kyoufu, that's because GM's suck donkey balls and are not needed at all.

AJ is a wrestler and a pretty good actress for WWE and esp. divas standards. She should be in that role and not in the GM role.

But to answer your question on why AJ should be on TV:
clipboard01hhl.jpg

jmdajr

Kevin Nash still at it. Wow.

Nash peaked with the Horsemen parody...
I sure can't think of any memorable matches, except ones with botches.

511TzIRy3lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That budget D-Bry DVD came out yesterday.

I ordered my copy lol, I'll buy anything with Daniel Bryan on it, you hear me Vince?

Some other jobbers got versions too but who gives a shit about them? No one.

YES! YE.... wait I mean, NO!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hell, even his career is shit, the thing he is most known for? Fingerpoke of doom. Second only to the Starrcade where he was the first to beat Goldberg with that fuck-finish with the taser.

All that and more has basically made it so that whenever you see Nash appear you're mind goes "oh damn, woe is me" and tunes the fuck out to prevent further damage.

Let's all play a game.

When I think of Kevin Nash, I think of:

Knees in the corner.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Best Smackdown Spoiler right here...
"She asked Bryan to shake Kane's hand and he said No!!!"
He knows that if he shakes Kane's hand then in a years time they'll get embroiled in a brutal rivalry, Bryan is breaking the cycle!

A friend RVD made comment few week back..now I no why, i say a small tag team called the YB's did hay shake my hand no! Yes I said SMALL!!!

Kane cycle
and
hand shaking
mentioned in one segment....if that doesn't confirm it, what more do you need?

Creative have been leeching off my Kane plans all year.....

So my new Kane idea is that he feuds with Barrett and puts him over like a boss so Barrett can face Sheamus for the WHC without jobbing to "lol Brogue Kick".
This is of course after Kane puts over Bryan at Summerslam, if Kane's going to wind down then he has to put over the best.

TAKE IT CREATIVE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That McMahon tear is unbelievable. BOTH quads. What shitty luck.

Aiii

So not worth it
Seems to be either when slides into the ring and hits his knees on the apron or just after when he tries to get up and bends his right leg.

Probably the first one, and only noticing it the second he tries to put weight on it.

Roids make you more susceptible to tears like that. Quad tears, pecs, biceps, etc. Vince was clearly roided up for a long time, same with Nash.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is that fact Heavy, or just deductive reasoning?

That's a serious question, I am not well versed in side-effects of steroid abuse.

Is that fact Heavy, or just deductive reasoning?

That's a serious question, I am not well versed in side-effects of steroid abuse.

Yes steriods are not magic, it makes you more prone to injury since you will most likely put your body in tougher situations.

Had to show Nash how trolling is really done:

Matthew Gallant ‏@matthewjgallant
@RealKevinNash I don't think calling @IAmJericho a mark proves anything except that your career & wisdom are works-- not authentic.

Kaladin

Current Bound For Glory standings leading into Impact:

1) James Storm 52 points (4-1-2) 7 MATCHES
2) Samoa Joe 47 points (5-2) 7 MATCHES
3) Kurt Angle 41 points (5-3) 8 MATCHES
4) Mr. Anderson 40 points (5-4-1) 10 MATCHES
5) Jeff Hardy 28 points (4-3) 7 MATCHES
Rob Van Dam 28 points (4-2) 6 MATCHES
7) Christopher Daniels 26 points (4-3) 7 MATCHES
8) Magnus 21 points (3-5) 8 MATCHES
Bully Ray 21 points (3-3) 6 MATCHES
10) AJ Styles 16 points (2-2-1) 5 MATCHES
11) The Pope 7 points (1-4) 5 MATCHES
12) Robbie E 5 points (1-8) 9 MATCHES

jmdajr

The deal with steroids is your muscles get bigger but your tendons, ligaments can't increase in strength at the same pace. Basically your body is all out of balance, or can be.
So yup, more susceptible to injury.

So is NASH going to call Jericho out for an MMA fight? Hell Warrior already put him in his place once.

Ultratech

Man, all this Nash trolling is making for an interesting morning.

The deal with steroids is your muscles get bigger but your tendons, ligaments can't increase in strength at the same pace. Basically your body is all out of balance, or can be.
So yup, more susceptible to injury.

Seems understandable pretty much. (Sounds about right, but I'm no medical man!)
Basically, your tendons and ligaments aren't keeping pace with the muscle growth caused by steroids. (As opposed to actually working out and your body kinda keeping that balance at play.)
As a result, injury is more likely to occur since they likely haven't been able to accommodate for the drastic changes, so you're more susceptible to tearing a ligament or breaking a tendon.

Enfinit

Guys.

What if WWE reads GAF.

What if G-Fex works for WWE Creative and this thread is used for him to get ideas then not use them.

conspiracy-keanu.jpg

Sid

No because any Jericho entrance without the countdown is mega fail.

His entrance doesn't include a countdown anymore,wwe 13's presentation is garbage btw for example look at the super stiff animations and the jacket is glued on to jericho's character model,terrible

Anth0ny

Guys.

What if WWE reads GAF.

What if G-Fex works for WWE Creative and this thread is used for him to get ideas then not use them.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/203/685/conspiracy-keanu.jpg?1321901003[/IM G][/QUOTE]

I'm certain they do.

We've been on this creepy AJ and Kane shit for months now. The day AJ dressed like Kane and started skipping around the ring I was convinced there's either a writer on GAF or lurking GAF.

jmdajr

Lets see how many Midgets we have

John Cena 6'1"
CM Punk 6'2"
Daniel Bryan 5'10"
Chris Jericho 6'0"
RVD 6'0"
HHH 6'4"
Brock Lesnar 6'4"
Randy Orton 6'4"
The Rock 6'5"
Stone Cold 6'2"
Shawn Micheal 6'1"
Eddie Guerrero 5'8"
Chris Benoit 5'11
Bret hart 6'1"
Macho man 6'2"
Ric Flair 6'1"
Ricky Steamboat 5"10
Kurt Angel 5'10"
Mick Foley 6'2"
Jeff Hardy 6'2"
Ultimate Warrior 6'2"

Aiii

So not worth it
Wow, the footnotes with quotes from that Nash article...

"Isn't it amazing that I dragged the belt to the ring, had the glass break? They took everything that worked, revved it up after I told them the basic premise of the future champion, and they gave it to Steve. He took it to heights that I couldn't take it to. He took what I blueprinted. Was there any difference between Diesel's entrance and Steve's? Same glass break."

Just, wow...

Top Bottom