• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Enfinit

Guys. Remember. ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

PGkB

G-Fex

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just realized who Enfinit is.

He's that strange guy asking for Yoshi Tatsu matches.

Enfinit

You mean you normally don't schedule a match for Champion of Champions Champion?

Yoshi Tatsu is god. He's the champion of champions. He's the Champion of Champions Champion.

Also, here's more drama:
PGn3

GET 'EM JERICHO.

EDIT: Now we get some Rod-Pod input:

PGpl

Somebody get me a bucket of popcorn, this is better than watching RAW.

I think I'm actually going to watch Smackdown before reading the spoilers for the first time in months. Not sure why, just have a feeling it's a good one.

DMczaf

I don't want fucking t-shirts, or virtual fucking t-shirts. I WANT THE DAMN ICE CREAM BAR.

This wasn't some silly joke, Vince. Those ice creams were actually delicious!

What's funny is that Jericho's comment was right on. Diesel as WWF Champion in 1995 almost sent Vince into bankruptcy. I don't think it's entirely his fault though. He really didn't have anybody to work with. His biggest feud was with fucking Mabel. They had to turn British Bulldog heel just to find a credible person for him to work with.

tm24

Holy crap, the WWE's legal issues with the World Wildlife Fund were just finally settled last quarter. What the hell have they been doing the last 10 (12?) years?

Holy crap, the WWE's legal issues with the World Wildlife Fund were just finally settled last quarter. What the hell have they been doing the last 10 (12?) years?

The Wildlife people were being mega assholes and the courts in the UK sided with them at every turn.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys! I am so excited. Apparently Rupert Murdoch is buying the rights to the Dutch Eredivisie (Footie league). Now Murdoch currently doesn't have a TV channel, which probably also means he's going to introduce Sky to The Netherlands.

Which in turn increases the chances we're finally getting wrestling on Dutch Television (Sky in England and Germany broudcast wrestling).

So yay!

Aiii

So not worth it
Of course nobody is. Nash has never been that well liked backstage. Not exactly a lockerroom leader that one.

Hell, even his career is shit, the thing he is most known for? Fingerpoke of doom. Second only to the Starrcade where he was the first to beat Goldberg with that fuck-finish with the taser.

All that and more has basically made it so that whenever you see Nash appear you're mind goes "oh damn, woe is me" and tunes the fuck out to prevent further damage.

Nash has always come off as extremely insecure. I remember his rant about how Mick Foley should have never won the WWF Title. His logic was: "Hot women should want to fuck the champ. What hot woman wants to fuck Mick Foley?" Idiot logic AND irrelevant because Foley's wife is fucking hot.

tm24

Nash has always come off as extremely insecure. I remember his rant about how Mick Foley should have never won the WWF Title. His logic was: "Hot women should want to fuck the champ. What hot woman wants to fuck Mick Foley?" Idiot logic AND irrelevant because Foley's wife is fucking hot.

And so is the daughter!

yafgN.jpg

BUt really, young mick was pretty good looking

YoMicfoleyPic.jpg

Best Smackdown Spoiler right here...
"She asked Bryan to shake Kane's hand and he said No!!!"
He knows that if he shakes Kane's hand then in a years time they'll get embroiled in a brutal rivalry, Bryan is breaking the cycle!

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm just happy
AJ is at least not solely misused as Raw GM and gets to have actual storylines. Here's hoping for wrestling matches. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom