• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

original_2.jpg

Striker

•'Big moves' will keep an opponent down on the ground longer than regular moves, regardless of what their damage is at. (No no selling finishers, ladder moves, etc.)
Yeah I'll believe it when I see it.

You can suplex a guy off a ladder onto two stacked tables and he will get up in eight seconds. Often times you'll sell a running clothesline or running neckbreaker than other table or ladder spots.

Eidan

They did a WWE 13 Q&A on youtube, but I figure people would just want to know the quick version

•You can't do lifting moves to opponents that drastically outsize you, but you won't do the 'oh my back' thing either. Your character will just go for a different move, and you can sub in whatever you want that different move to be on your Create A Moveset

I guess the days of my 5'11" CAW chokeslamming Big Show are over.

Aiii

So not worth it
That is just google results. I'm pretty sure she is the most looked at diva on the wrestling news site and she has a shit load of twitter followers. Not to mention all the Maxim stuff.

When you see something or someone on TV or elsewhere that gets your interest... What is the first thing you do?

you go on the internet and Google them

bangai-o

Banned
i dont know aout bikini querys but "Layla naked" needs to searched at least once a week. "AJ butt" usually occurs durng Raw.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ricky Steamboat.

Any idea how he is doing now adays?

He had that stroke / heat attack (?) during his little return a few years ago. Did he ever return to being a agent after that?

He did, he's doing well.

"I walked in [Cruise's] trailer one night. We were shooting at the Hard Rock, the big arena scene. There were thousands of extras. Tom was in trailer A. They moved trailer B early back to base camp. I was leaving and had four days off and was going to drive from the Hard Rock back to my house. I had full makeup on. I knocked on the door and asked for some makeup wipes. Someone said, 'This is Mr. Cruise's … ' I said, 'I don't care. It's two in the morning. I want to get home at seven. Can I just get three fucking makeup wipes so I can wipe my fucking makeup off, so if I stop at a Sunoco, I don't look like Rocky Horror Picture Show? Is it that big of a fucking deal? I'm asking you politely this time. I am just going to take them after this. You've already pissed me off. I will go Detroit-mode and just wash my face in your sink and leave it.' I felt like Oliver. 'May I have some more, please?' You're not Tom Cruise. You are Tom Cruise's makeup people. I don't know your name. You are nobody. Just give me two wipes so I can be on my way."

bangai-o

Banned
after that photo, Rey went home to go play with his mask, Steamboat went to go lift logs, Hardy went to the library, Cena went to spnd time with wife, Punk goes to the fatty food store.

after that photo, Rey went home to go play with his mask, Steamboat went to go lift logs, Hardy went to the library, Cena went to spnd time with wife, Punk goes to the fatty food store.

You're calling Punk the fatty in a picture with Mysterio and a Hardy bro in it? lolkay

G-Fex

"I walked in [Cruise's] trailer one night. We were shooting at the Hard Rock, the big arena scene. There were thousands of extras. Tom was in trailer A. They moved trailer B early back to base camp. I was leaving and had four days off and was going to drive from the Hard Rock back to my house. I had full makeup on. I knocked on the door and asked for some makeup wipes. Someone said, 'This is Mr. Cruise's … ' I said, 'I don't care. It's two in the morning. I want to get home at seven. Can I just get three fucking makeup wipes so I can wipe my fucking makeup off, so if I stop at a Sunoco, I don't look like Rocky Horror Picture Show? Is it that big of a fucking deal? I'm asking you politely this time. I am just going to take them after this. You've already pissed me off. I will go Detroit-mode and just wash my face in your sink and leave it.' I felt like Oliver. 'May I have some more, please?' You're not Tom Cruise. You are Tom Cruise's makeup people. I don't know your name. You are nobody. Just give me two wipes so I can be on my way."

Kevin Nash is great

Kaladin

Claire Lynch real name Julia Reilly and here is her website:

http://www.juliareilly.net/JuliaReilly.net/HOME.html

She supposedly been "acting" for 15 years.

Julia’s true talent lies in her warm approachable personality and her ability to deliver technical jargon in a conversational manner.

In a live enviroment, Julia is excellent at gathering a crowd and able to connect with customers to successfully deliver your company’s message.

On camera, Julia is friendly, personable and believable.

LOL.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not totally sure yet. Sunflower's being ridiculously slow with this week's observer.

There won't be one until Friday, the GAF Observer may just run twice a week - Mon and Fri. Rest assured we -will- give all the details on the release of Plywood and what he did to upset GAF officials backstage.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always thought GAF Observer was just mad libs with GAF members in it.

GAF Observer may sound cookie cutter at times, but that's because the behavior reflected in the newsletter is cookie cutter. People gettin' banned for gifs. People refusing to wash their balls in a sink. Happens once, it happens again.

GAF Observer has been going through some upgrades as well.

bangai-o

Banned
GAF Observer may sound cookie cutter at times, but that's because the behavior reflected in the newsletter is cookie cutter. People gettin' banned for gifs. People refusing to wash their balls in a sink. Happens once, it happens again.

GAF Observer has been going through some upgrades as well.
you need kickstarter?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you need kickstarter?

Nah Observer is good, we get a cut of GAF Gold to operate with exclusives.

Also on Friday's, you'll get the lowdown behind exactly what is going on with KOG/G-Fex and why it appears they are "dueling" for control.

mooooose

•No WCW Arenas
Good, these were stupid. And all the stupid WCW titles. Ugh.
•The meter for pinning is changed to being based on damage and the move before the pin. So if you hit an arm drag and pin, your opponent will have a bigger bar to kick out of. If you hit a stunner or a big move, it'll be smaller.
That is awesome.
•You can set infinite finishers in match settings if you want
Awesome.
•New contextual animations? He was saying if you normally did a clothesline to someone's back in previous WWE games, you'd just sort of have weird stuff happen and the characters would kind of stumble. Now, if the opponent's back is to you, you'll do a dropkick or something similar instead, and they'll animate with that
That is great.
•You can't do lifting moves to opponents that drastically outsize you, but you won't do the 'oh my back' thing either. Your character will just go for a different move, and you can sub in whatever you want that different move to be on your Create A Moveset
Even better. I thought this up years ago when I was playing as Rey. I was with my friend and he was Big Show, and I said "I don't know all of Rey's moves so half of them don't fucking work, instead when I'm playing against someone and the moves don't work, why not just change them to something that does so I'm not at a huge disadvantage?". Always seemed like a no brainer. Sounds great.

DMczaf

It's 2012 and you guys are talking about a Yukes WWE game like it's going to be different from last year.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

G-Fex

Nah Observer is good, we get a cut of GAF Gold to operate with exclusives.

Also on Friday's, you'll get the lowdown behind exactly what is going on with KOG/G-Fex and why it appears they are "dueling" for control.

Uh huh this should be interesting.

It's 2012 and you guys are talking about a Yukes WWE game like it's going to be different from last year.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Yeah.

Good thing Madden 13 is going to be fucking awesome.

Kaladin

They did a WWE 13 Q&A on youtube, but I figure people would just want to know the quick version

•Features Attitude Era, but it's still a modern WWE game. That's still the main focus.
•Single player campaign is 'all about the Attitude era', so that's probably why RWM has been replaced in favor of this Attitude Era campaign. So the modern equivalent will probably be less 'story focused'.
•Atitude Era campaign is not 'going to be rated r but not going to be rated pg either'
•Austin's middle fingers are in, but they're blurred (WHICH IS AWESOME TO ME. That makes it extra hardcore and authentic from the old WWF replays)
•Blood is turned off, but in the atittude era campaign, you'll get a 'different experience' if you turn it on and he claims 'different scenes'. (Which I'm just going to assume means that Austin is bloody in a cutscene instead or something)
•No WCW Arenas
•The meter for pinning is changed to being based on damage and the move before the pin. So if you hit an arm drag and pin, your opponent will have a bigger bar to kick out of. If you hit a stunner or a big move, it'll be smaller.
•AI is more aggressive with pinning
•'Big moves' will keep an opponent down on the ground longer than regular moves, regardless of what their damage is at. (No no selling finishers, ladder moves, etc.)
•You can hit midair finishers off springboard(like Jericho's codebreaker from a diving opponent)
•You can set infinite finishers in match settings if you want
•Improving hit detection has been a 'big focus' this year. Mostly springboard and diving attacks
•New contextual animations? He was saying if you normally did a clothesline to someone's back in previous WWE games, you'd just sort of have weird stuff happen and the characters would kind of stumble. Now, if the opponent's back is to you, you'll do a dropkick or something similar instead, and they'll animate with that

But will the online servers work?

McNei1y

You can get banned for excessive use lf gifs?

Also, as cool as attitude era is, that shouldn't be the only story mode dammit. I want a smackdown 2 story mode.

Top Bottom