• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Heroman

Banned
Shoot

tumblr_oteznwpExG1s05wxzo3_400.gif

Avengers23, best G1 matches of the last 3 days?

I know you know which matches are worth seeing.

There weren't any killer matches from Nights 11 and 12 on the caliber of Elgin/Okada, but some things to watch are:

Night 11:
Sabre vs. Makabe (Sabre trying to work around Makabe was interesting)
Ishii vs. Nagata (Nagata has been great)
Ibushi vs. Tanahashi (Tana going heel a little to make this work)

Night 12:
SANADA vs. Juice Robinson (good, but not great)
Suzuki vs. Kojima (I expected a lot from this match, but it didn't deliver for me)
Okada vs. Tama Tonga (underdelivered based on how good Okada has been)
Omega vs. EVIL (Omega legitimately knocks out EVIL here, so it's a bit of a mess)

Toki767

So the CEO in the company I work for just announced today that the company is valued at more than a billion dollars.

More than WWE after only like 15 years.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So the CEO in the company I work for just announced today that the company is valued at more than a billion dollars.

More than WWE after only like 15 years.

dat stealth employment brag

Anth0ny

Meletzer just provided an update on the situation:

This is a legit amazing thing, considering what female performers are out there, including the entire WWE roster and all the legendary Stardom workers, but for last week at New Japan, who wants to start a Womens Division, although that could change, top wanted talent was Asuka (character on NXT), but No. 2 was Eva Marie and No. 3 was Sasha Banks. This would be from women gathered from promotions nationwide and would be out of literally, you know, thousands of, I mean, y-y-you know... female workers

Top Bottom