• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Foggy

Honma on commentary is like listening to Satan host an easy rock radio station

Also

giphy.gif

Mahonay

Banned
FRIENDS. They're actually running cables into my apartment building right now for internet. After over a month I will soon be connected to the world again. Been especially shitty this past couple weeks after we no longer had access to a local Hotspot. I've had to dump money into extra data on my phone. It's been the shits.

I had even let my PS+ sub lapse because I wasn't able to play online.

FRIENDS. They're actually running cables into my apartment building right now for internet. After over a month I will soon be connected to the world again. Been especially shitty this past couple weeks after we no longer had access to a local Hotspot. I've had to dump money into extra data on my phone. It's the shits.

I had even let my PS+ sub lapse because I wasn't able to play online.
Congrats, friend. Bask in the glory of the world wide web

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alvarez and Vinny shooting hard on Asuka / Ember Moon oof

Mahonay

Banned
Tell Zach and BGE to really get the oil on their chests and hope it helps.
I've always wondered, do guys all have their own oil? Or is there like a tub of it backstage?

That said, guys don't slick themselves up quite like they used to. I think they figured out it looks hilarious in HD.

Hasney

I've always wondered, do guys all have their own oil? Or is there like a tub of it backstage?

That said, guys don't slick themselves up quite like they used to. I think they figured out it looks hilarious in HD.

All I know is that this isn't communal.

28.jpg

Hasney

Work is upgrading my laptop to a Surface Pro tablet and having docks at all the desks. Really looking forward to it instead of lugging this thing around.

Mahonay

Banned
So she's been on the roster collecting a check for all this time? No wonder their profits are in the toilet.
Supposedly because Linda has a job (Small Businesses Administration lol) with the White House now, they are avoiding firing people at all costs. Opting to just let contracts run out.

Which I don't know what the fuck they're going to do now since they brought on like 40 new people through NXT recruits and the Mae Young Classic.

Mahonay

Banned
I will say that I absolutely loved Eva Marie's match with Bayley and her entrance when she came to Smackdown.
A single entertaining match after 4 years, which required extremely well crafted booking to pull off. That was more the NXT booking/writing team than Eva.

But the Smackdown entrance was super hilarious, no denying that.

Like most former carnival workers, I am sure Eva Marie will have a wonderful career.

Cage still has a shitload of tax cheat debts to pay off, right?

Beefy

Leave the memories alone

I don't want to see

The way it is, as to how it used to be

Leave the memories alone, don't change a thing

Avengers, I would be careful with the multi gifs in one post man. Mod warned us yesterday after Popgaf getting got

Avengers, I would be careful with the multi gifs in one post man. Mod warned us yesterday after Popgaf getting got

Go with this for the time being:

In here, it's fine. Outside of this thread, use sparingly. Being a fan of GIFs myself, I don't want to play too hard on a rule, but any more than 1-2 GIFs in post can be a problem at times, especially if they're community injokes and memes. Leaves a lot of folks confused as to the point of an image or GIFs.

Top Bottom