• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

It's....

It's beautiful...

DGZqt9_VwAAiEK4.jpg

I always knew Spongebob would be the best worker in Bikini Bottom.

klonere

Banned
Can't make out what the PWG one is supposed to be.

Pretty sure it's Spongebob changing shapes in a matter of seconds, analogous to the amount of movez per second in a PWG match.

EDIT: And all he's doing is blowing some bubbles which is like some crazy DVD to the apron spot not leading to anything big

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meletzer just provided an update on the situation:

I have no idea why anyone in the WWE women's division would want to go to Japan. The money's assuredly worse, you probably would get even less time than you do now if NJPW started a women's division or you'd have to go to an all women's fed where all the fans are creepers who can't wait for your next gravure video.

Toki767

I have no idea why anyone in the WWE women's division would want to go to Japan. The money's assuredly worse, you probably would get even less time than you do now if NJPW started a women's division or you'd have to go to an all women's fed where all the fans are creepers who can't wait for your next gravure video.

Sounds perfect for Eva Marie

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well, okay, Sasha Banks might like to go to Japan. She's a giant weeaboo with a fetish for asian men and loves landing on her head and neck.

Jamie OD

https://youtu.be/hnoqCjjg5Ek

CZW put up a great (and violent) hype video for the Matt Tremont Vs Atsushi Onita match that is scheduled to happen tomorrow night. However I've seen some sceptical comments on Twitter that it's false advertising since Onita is bringing other wrestlers with him and he never does singles matches anymore. Those making the comments are expecting the match to switch into an impromptu tag bout of some sort.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
>Do not expect Rey Mysterio back in WWE.

>After initially showing interest, WWE passed on the legendary luchador as Vince McMahon was not interested in working with Mysterio’s representation, specifically Konnan.

>The rift between Konnan and McMahon dates back decades to when WWE invested thousands of dollars into the Max Moon character for Konnan, before he ultimately made the decision to continue main-eventing in Mexico. Konnan was recently welcomed backstage at a WWE event by Chris Jericho, but his appearance did not help mend any of the issues that exist between himself and the WWE office.

>Mysterio is likely to receive an enticing offer from Global Force Wrestling. He would instantly become the company’s biggest star, as well as a fresh face, and could even replace the combustible Alberto El Patron on the payroll. A sticking point may be Mysterio’s desire to retain control of third-party bookings and to dictate his own schedule, but the positives far outweigh the negatives for a Mysterio-GFW pairing.
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/08/04/wwe-rey-mysterio-vince-mcmahon

get fucked vince

Angry Grimace

Also, I thought it was pretty stupid to make Kurt Angle look scared of Brock Lesnar considering Angle main-evented a WrestleMania against Lesnar.

When Heyman was saying Angle just wants to take the belt off Lesnar, Angle should have just said if he wanted to take the title off of Lesnar he would just strip him of it since he never defends it. And then when Heyman says "well we won't give the title itself back unless someone takes it!" Angle should have just said, "we can just make another one, it's just a belt, not the actual status of being the champion."

The blocks for Stardom's Five Star GP (their G1) were released today. Tournament starts August 19th. Finals are September 18th.

Red Block:

- Mayu Iwatani
- Yoko Bito
- Hiromi Mimura
- Kagetsu
- Hana Kimura
- Viper
- Xia Brookside
- Kris Wolf

Blue Block:

- Io Shirai
- Jungle Kyona
- HZK
- Konami
- Natsuko Tora or Tam Nakano (will be decided during a match on August 13th)
- Toni Storm
- Kay Lee Ray
- Mandy Leon

While both blocks look pretty good, the blue block looks really great. Lots of good matchups there.

Top Bottom