• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im working Summerslam night

yay

normal people would be pissed, I'm the opposite, it means I CAN watch it lol

The solution is to watch non WWE wrestling. Go watch the G1 and see your love of wrestling get rekindled hard.

You should try out Progress! They have a streaming service, Demand Progress, and you can get your first month for 99 cents. It's great and their shows are always a good time.

I do watch bits and pieces of everything. I just watched Omega vs Yano (the comedy match), a few hours back. It was good. However, I still think I am a WWE fan, and when they are putting out good stuff, I enjoy all of wrestling much more and am much more inclined to talk about it. There was a point, probably almost a decade ago now, when I felt happier with WWE, and I was watching ROH, FCW, NOAH, and probably more I am forgetting regularly. Right now I have no urge to watch more than clips of most things with any regularity, and I guess that is WWEs fault, even though they themselves apparently put out at least two good shows this week.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I like you serene, you're very informative.

Rhaknar

imagine if the Raw after Mania, Undertaker's music hits, crowd goes balistic, and out comes The Undertaker for the retirement goodbye I guess...

...except its Roman dressed as Taker.

Can you imagine the heat in that arena? Can you imagine a bigger heel for the forseable future?

Hex

Banned
People in gaming gaf defending a sexual harasser.....

It seriously blows my mind how these people gain some kind of faux celebrity status, and then when GAF who generally dives in head first on so many things is all "uh I think we need more confirmation first" when there is quite a bit there.
Shit creeps me out though how people get over just from having a blog or heaven above a podcast.

Hex

Banned
imagine if the Raw after Mania, Undertaker's music hits, crowd goes balistic, and out comes The Undertaker for the retirement goodbye I guess...

...except its Roman dressed as Taker.

Can you imagine the heat in that arena? Can you imagine a bigger heel for the forseable future?

I want whoever wins to come out and do their thing, blah blah blah got rid of Brock blah blah have beaten everybody, blah blah nobody can beat me blah blah you are looking at the best in the world.....

Then THIS happens

Rhaknar

you know what happens when you double post on Neogaf Hex? huh?

you know what happens?

BVbv7ZY.gif

I want whoever wins to come out and do their thing, blah blah blah got rid of Brock blah blah have beaten everybody, blah blah nobody can beat me blah blah you are looking at the best in the world.....

Then THIS happens

Why would Roman be worried about a skinny fat guy who couldn't last a round in the UFC when he just beat a former UFC Heavyweight champ?

But hey, I'd be happy with a CM Punk, desperate for attention again, coming back to make Roman Look Strong. Maybe he can hand over the title of Best in the World once he's been pinned clean in the middle of the ring.

Hex

Banned
bean
giphy.gif

0 dabs
0 stars

Ok you are making me do this...
I have been saving this for just the right moment and honestly I never thought that moment would come...but you have besmirched me kid.

I present for this one off appearance and never to be seen again..
tumblr_of9fpdGqFw1qgckmbo1_400.gif

Followed by

45sq_E.gif

Hex

Banned
Why would Roman be worried about a skinny fat guy who couldn't last a round in the UFC when he just beat a former UFC Heavyweight champ?

But hey, I'd be happy with a CM Punk, desperate for attention again, coming back to make Roman Look Strong. Maybe he can hand over the title of Best in the World once he's been pinned clean in the middle of the ring.

Cause Punk has already beat all three members of the Shield at once?
And has beaten Reigns?
Unless you are a poor assed wanna be Bean Breath Stro wanna make dumb comments , take a break

Ok you are making me do this...
I have been saving this for just the right moment and honestly I never thought that moment would come...but you have besmirched me kid.

I present for this one off appearance and never to be seen again..
tumblr_of9fpdGqFw1qgckmbo1_400.gif

Followed by

45sq_E.gif
1385331830_yes_yes_yes_yes.gif

I know you guys are doing non-wrestling stuff right now, but I'm catching up on Progress still. So I brought some gifs of this great Toni Storm/Kay Lee Ray match from Chapter 50.

VJxWT8d.gif

XauStPh.gif

owWCRAU.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Imma go register an alt account for the next time I get banned, I'll call it Johnny Sinatar, they'll never figure it out.

Top Bottom