• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Heroman

Banned
f47fc3149e837e05e1efad2dbfbb2f5b03282b6f_hq.gif

SilentMike03

Neo Member
I don't know if WrestleCircus cutting back on the number of matches is going to be enough to make me keep watching. Granted, the show length was a real problem. I've tried watching two of their shows so far and I haven't really been impressed. Nobody on the roster really stands out to me and the matches all feel the same.

Hex

Banned
Sami Zayn wishes he was booked like Juice.

It has been fantastic all the way through, from his humble I know I do not have a chance stuff before it all began to selling the knee and leg....just connecting dots.
Evil too, who would have given him the chance to have the record that he has right now in this..

I went out for dinner with my friend tonight. Another friend sent me a frantic bunch of messages about how G1 went tonight.

Surprisingly crazy results.

Been staying out of this thread for a while because most days I'm behind on G1 and don't want to be spoiled.

Looking at the last couple of pages it was definitely for the best.

Hex

Banned
I went out for dinner with my friend tonight. Another friend sent me a frantic bunch of messages about how G1 went tonight.

They are do good at keeping things close and making most matches genuinely feel that they can go either way that things like this never feel forced .

Both Kenny and Okada spun gold this morning

Foggy

It was a weekend show in Osaka with some fuckery still needed in the standings. We shoulda seen it coming!

Dawg can tou imagienif eoman regna was discovered to eh sevretpy a kidget one day? Pike he just stands in a mechazined suit to make hil look 6'3 when in reality he's luke 4'5. Why else you think he wears that vest 24/7? Because it's not a vest, it's an ARMORED CHESTPLATE. Dude probably makes Hoenswoggle look like Big John Stud 😂😂😂

Like it was the dark secret of WWE Vince desperately wanted to hide. His dwarf fave..,,,lol

That's definitely a theory. However, like Austin Theory, it is Unproven.

What happened here after I got drunk last night?!

Zach

Somebody post a rad YouTube All Japan match that I can watch. Maybe something from the '90s and something current.

Where are you, sweet Dato?

Bleh. Just realized I'm gonna miss Omega/Okada 3 because of my flight next week

I don't have the same expectations as the previous match, as this one's story seems to be "both are tired and there's a short time limit" (plus no title on the line) but I still wanna catch it :'(

Top Bottom