• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Syder

You all really need to stop discussing bans so much. Doing so just means this inevitably happens...

QkCCosq.gif
G2I9giU.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
It's nights like last where I feel super bad for wrestling fans who have to shit on WWE whenever they can by focusing on comparing it against NJPW. The amount of self back patting it must take to hate watch WWE just to shit post about it is out of the water right now.

See how this works both ways? WWE has some real shite right now, but to act like nothing interesting going on is silly. The build for Braun, Roman, Joe has actually been kind of good. Seth & Dean has been wondering will they or wont they.

i don't hate watch wwe

i pity anyone who does

wwe sucks and i'll keep saying it

Menome

I hope-watch WWE. I'll put up with the crap parts because I hope there'll be gold like Samoa Joe's interview, Breezango segments or BRAAAAUN beatdowns.

klonere

Banned
i mean you could just stop dunking on WWE and talk about what you like instead

make a positive contribution to the wrestling thread instead of another grr vince post!

Menome

Oh Zach, I finally listened to Broken English today. A fine record, though I think the cover of Working Class Hero should have been substituted by another original track instead. Two covers in only an eight-song tracklisting is a little too much.

Zach

Oh Zach, I finally listened to Broken English today. A fine record, though I think the cover of Working Class Hero should have been substituted by another original track instead. Two covers in only an eight-song tracklisting is a little too much.
I agree. I'm not a huge fan of "Working Class Hero" anyway.

Speak of WCW

Monsoon classic put up a playlist of 1993 Saturday night

https://youtu.be/EJpf2F4UpU8

Saturday Night 1993: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzUe-EuTVgmqpCnl-Mw1z9Z89FX_Fb1os
:O :O :O

Recall

Why would you do a last man standing match on a RAW before Summerslam and not on the next RAW PPV after?

I guess it's keeping the hot feud's momentum alive it just feels like pretty big stip that I know would make me tune into a PPV to see.

"The Cody Rhodes' Summer Show"

Someone's trying to get himself over.

Also, I was wondering is AAA and CMLL like the WWE and WCW respectively? I saw a documentary about Lucha on Netflix.

Tall4Life

"The Cody Rhodes' Summer Show"

Someone's trying to get himself over.

Also, I was wondering is AAA and CMLL like the WWE and WCW respectively? I saw a documentary about Lucha on Netflix.

both are like TNA tier right now, maybe less

CMLL is the older promotion that's been around for more than 100 years, AAA was a newer promotion in the 90's that got super hot but then fell off a cliff pretty quickly

Top Bottom