• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Anth0ny

I honestly wish they did Okada vs Naito and Omega vs Ibushi at WK. And let Tanahashi heal his damn arm.

I can't think of a logical opponent for Tana at this point.

I guess Tanahashi is going to have to live with minimal movement of his arm.
200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif
✋

Sitting here at Raw. Kind of excited for that last man standing match.

All things considered, it's been Raw's best feud this year.

I still have doubts about Roman in LMS matches on Raw after that filler one with Kane a few years ago, no you don't just get up from a chokeslam through a table and then win with an ordinary spear!
If this happened to someone the internet more collectively liked I'm sure they'd be as eternally salty as I am.

Anth0ny

If he's stubborn enough to work WK. I could see maybe Juice?

Hmm, yeah I can see that too.

But I feel like you can just let Tana fix that damn arm and let Ishii take that spot against Juice for a similar result. Juice fights like a warrior against one of the toughest sum bitches on the planet.

STORY TELLING

tama tonga has the twerpiest voice

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT G1

I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BULLET CLUB

What weird tape library did WWE have to buy to get that?

This one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Pro_Wrestling
The company had working relationships with Pro Wrestling Zero1 and World Wrestling Entertainment. It served as a developmental company for WWE, where they would scout wrestlers and send others for training, from 2006 to 2007.[2] Some of the major names to go on to stardom are, John Cena, Samoa Joe, The Miz and Christopher Daniels. The promotion was featured on a Discovery Channel special called Inside Pro Wrestling School.

Probably a really stupid/random question, but :

Let's say you're Enzo. You see multiple websites (not just dirtsheet ones) saying that you're in trouble with your boss/promotion, that you're on thin ice, you fucked up by doing x/y/z things...

Do you look at yourself at that point and go "Wow, this is exactly how I can save my job?"

Or do you just let it burn at this point?

Given the stories that are coming out I don't believe Enzo to be the kind of guy who would think "How I can I save my job" but "Fuck the haters".

Probably a really stupid/random question, but :

Let's say you're Enzo. You see multiple websites (not just dirtsheet ones) saying that you're in trouble with your boss/promotion, that you're on thin ice, you fucked up by doing x/y/z things...

Do you look at yourself at that point and go "Wow, this is exactly how I can save my job?"

Or do you just let it burn at this point?

"WHADDA WE GOT OVER HEAH, A CUPPA HATERS? A CUPPA HATERS?

MItOBK0.gif

Top Bottom