• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

So no Suplex City Toronto shirts even for sale here :'( but I did get Bliss' latest shirt which I didn't expect they'd
L20018.jpg

whoooo.

Btw if you wanna know why certain guys are always top merch sellers it's because they almost basically only sell those guys' merch.

There is for example zero Bray Wyatt merch here.

Draxal

So no Suplex City Toronto shirts even for sale here :'( but I did get Bliss' latest shirt which I didn't expect they'd

whoooo.

Btw if you wanna know why certain guys are always top merch sellers it's because they almost basically only sell those guys' merch.

Randy Orton called this out along time ago.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Randy Orton called this out along time ago.

Yea several guys have.

Whenever you hear "Roman Reigns is the top merch seller in the company" it's actually because they stock 10x more of his merch then anyone else and most people they don't stock shit.

It's all about feeding Vince's ego, he doesn't give a shit about making money at this point.

MG310

Probably a really stupid/random question, but :

Let's say you're Enzo. You see multiple websites (not just dirtsheet ones) saying that you're in trouble with your boss/promotion, that you're on thin ice, you fucked up by doing x/y/z things...

Do you look at yourself at that point and go "Wow, this is exactly how I can save my job?"

Or do you just let it burn at this point?

Let it burn. Go to 205 Live and probably get into a fist fight with Sin Cara within the first 2 weeks of being around the Smackdown roster.

Syder

This is why I always facepalm when people point to merch sales for why a guy is or isn't 'over'.

Remember when some people recently said Wrasslegaf is no longer about posters trying to get themselves over and in a better place? this current string of content throws doubt upon that claim.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when some people recently said Wrasslegaf is no longer about posters trying to get themselves over and in a better place? this current string of content throws doubt upon that claim.

these posters are behaving like they're working a gimmick

Top Bottom