• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

Watching this Bryan Danielson/KENTA match and Danielson's wrestling feels a bit it's like one of my Japanese animes wrestling tapes. >_>

People may hate it, but Corbin is an ok guy to have be champ in my eyes. He may not be the most gifted in the ring, but he's actual shit. Of course this doesn't mean shit since WWE has forgotten how to handle these kinds of things

Ok can some please explain the appeal of both Lio and Jannella. By all accounts it seems like either of them are nothing more than gimmicks.

After watching/listening to some AWA stuff I noticed Hogan saying Gagne's name in a promo with Macho 96 Raw and started shaking my head

Joey Janela is a contender for Booker of the Year thanks to Joey Janela's Spring Break.

They are making Seth Rollins out to be a whiny little bitch.

Ugh...Jordan. This theme suits a heel more than happy-go-lucky Jordan.

Seems like Wai and John are at the show:

Singing and playing guitar gets tons of heat these days.

Omg I'm in the same place as John and Wai <33333

Hawkins had a sick cheap hit by saying his fav Canadian city is Montreal

Yeah the Drifter was great on Main Event. Killer song tied in Oh Canada

Elias a sick reversal of the Solena-del-Sol into Drift Away for the win over

LET'S GO JOBBER

This Dean/ Seth thing is so tedious

For some reason, I'm enjoying it. It's something that needed to be addressed and they are keeping it simple.

Hopefully it plays out the way I thought Sheamus and Cesaro was going to when their team started: Seth putting himself on the line to save Dean and getting beat badly for it.

somedevil

Omg I'm in the same place as John and Wai <33333

Hawkins had a sick cheap hit by saying his fav Canadian city is Montreal

Yeah the Drifter was great on Main Event. Killer song tied in Oh Canada

Elias a sick reversal of the Solena-del-Sol into Drift Away for the win over

LET'S GO JOBBER

How is the attendance?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Random jobbers hanging out backstage looking for a match

Makes sense to me!

Lemonz

DGKFU7PVwAA41Qx.jpg:large

Hex

Banned
For some reason, I'm enjoying it. It's something that needed to be addressed and they are keeping it simple.

Hopefully it plays out the way I thought Sheamus and Cesaro was going to when their team started: Seth putting himself on the line to save Dean and getting beat badly for it.

I mean, I get the idea but Dead is so horrible with his dialogue

Bisonian

Jordan's not DOA, he's a heel and the crowd hasn't fully caught on yet. I thought this was a good step in that direction though.

Top Bottom