• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Jason Jordan is DOA.

Amazing WWE managed to sink two big pushes in two months with Cass and Jordan.

He's still new and if need be, he'll turn heel

He's got a good look and is definitely built for wrestling

Cant blame this on him when theyre in a smarky city and facing a canadian

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
People are so lukewarm on Jordan that a Toronto crowd was cheering for a guy from QC, yeesh

I don't think he is. If they are doing the Angle angle, then it can be a slow burn.

If he starts acting all smug and ripping off Angle's famous quotes like using the "Three I's" then yeah I can see it happening. He does have to improve his promo work for that to happen and boy is he not on that level yet.

Hex

Banned
Jason Jordan is DOA.

Amazing WWE managed to sink two big pushes in two months with Cass and Jordan.

Nah, it will be a slow burn.
Angle will keep showing favoritism , and will eventually get called out on it and put on the line for it and when shit is about to go bad for angle it will turn out that Jordan was scamming Angle and he will have plenty of heat as a heel.

Nah, it will be a slow burn.
Angle will keep showing favoritism , and will eventually get called out on it and put on the line for it and when shit is about to go bad for angle it will turn out that Jordan was scamming Angle and he will have plenty of heat as a heel.

That heat means nothing if he doesn't have the talking ability to do something with it.

Bisonian

There is no "just make him a heel"... they had him go out and glibly destroy a hometown Canadian wrestler, in Canada, wearing a patriotic outfit out of Jack Swagger's wardrobe.

They clearly have never had plans for him to be a face.

The problem with "just make him a heel!" is that being a good heel actually requires, you know, charisma.

All he has to do is cut a promo on he's athletically superior and more talented than the fatty audience

And beat up his dad. He can do that.

He can be a great babyface too but he was given a storyline that forces him to look like a dweeb. Its not his fault

Sanjuro

They could make him a heel I guess, but he'd have to show a level of charisma he's yet to show.

They don't have to make him a heel right away. This is an example where the Roman Reigns situation would work for them. I can see him getting frustrating and having Kurt force him to do things to get him over.

Bayley must be wishing that she would be chosen to go back to NXT where she was treated with a whole lot of care compared to the main roster.

Anth0ny

i'm not watching but did we get a THEY BOO WHO THEY NORMALLY CHEER AND THEY CHEER WHO THEY NORMALLY BOO MAGGLE BIZARRO WORLD HERE IN TORONTO MAGGLE

I kind of don't get why you would even boo Bayley. What has she done to deserve that?

I think it's stuff like that that just allows them to tell themselves crowds like this mean nothing in terms of reactions.

Silexx

I think Bayley getting booed is more a result of her booking than her herself, but that's was still pretty shitty of the Toronto crowd.

Talk to corporate (like a boss)
Approve memos (like a boss)
Lead a workshop (like a boss)
Remember birthdays (like a boss)
Direct work-flow (like a boss)
My own bathroom (like a boss)
Micro-manage (like a boss)
Promote synergy (like a boss)

Top Bottom