• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Nobody is liking "this Bayley". It's fucked up that Bayley was caught by surprised but the audience is showing how fucking bad Bayley's character has been thanks to the Raw writing team.

She actually handled it well. It was one of the more real moments on the mic she's had.

Look part of this is booking but part of this is her inability to cut a decent promo.

Nobody is liking "this Bayley". It's fucked up that Bayley was caught by surprised but the audience is showing how fucking bad Bayley's character has been thanks to the Raw writing team.

I guess, but booing her when she's cutting a promo about a legit injury is fucked no matter the scenario.

I know WWE drags out the "Bizzaro World" term too much, but this crowd tonight is especially irregular.

Laws00

Bayley with the hair down is best bayley

BewitchedFixedAlbino.gif

I kind of don't get why you would even boo Bayley. What has she done to deserve that?

I think it's stuff like that that just allows them to tell themselves crowds like this mean nothing in terms of reactions.

At a stretch it could be a case of the crowd actually voicing their dislike at her recent booking via booing the character that's currently in front of them as a result of said booking.
Bizarro world always was a lot more smarky after all.

I guess, but booing her when she's cutting a promo about a legit injury is fucked no matter the scenario.

I know WWE drags out the "Bizzaro World" term too much, but this crowd tonight is especially irregular.

Dude this is Toronto on decent behavior.

Go watch Summerslam 04 to see really fucking weird Toronto

MC Safety

why are people booing bayley. thats fucked up

They're booing Bayley because she's sleepwalking through yet another promotional.

She's not even bothering anymore. For someone whose gimmick is love and passion for the wrestling business, she can't be assed to express a little interest when a microphone is put before her.

If anyone deserves a remedial trip to NXT, it's Bayley.

Oh god...that just leaves the other Triple Threat women's match with Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, and Mickie James.

Well the Toronto crowd sure popped for the Goddess Alexa.

somedevil

At a stretch it could be a case of the crowd actually voicing their dislike at her recent booking via booing the character that's currently in front of them as a result of said booking.
Bizarro world always was a lot more smarky after all.

Its fine to boo but not when she has a legit injury.

I miss the days of charlotte vs sasha which i never thought i would

Even if dragged out they had good matches and the crowd always cared and often were the best things on raw.

Considering how Great balls of fire (geez, that bloody name) went, it surely made sense to continue with Sasha/Bliss anyway.
I guess we can assume triple threat match number 2 is Nia/Mickie/Dana with Nia winning.

Hex

Banned
That was a good match for Sasha from what I saw. She was able to turn the crowd around on her a bit.

Except it was predictable as could be.
Even forced by the commentators because every time commentary went down another line someone would be like "but they say you would be afraid to face Sasha right?"

Top Bottom