• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Except it was predictable as could be.
Even forced by the commentators because every time commentary went down another line someone would be like "but they say you would be afraid to face Sasha right?"

It was always gonna be. It's clear they are telling a story with Alexa/Sasha/Bayley, and they weren't just going to drop it for a short-term injury.

Except it was predictable as could be.
Even forced by the commentators because every time commentary went down another line someone would be like "but they say you would be afraid to face Sasha right?"

Yeah I don't mean the booking necessarily. I just think that she did a good job in the match with how clean her moves looked.

That was a pretty good TV triple threat match

And I got to see Emma and she was the star of that match even in losing

Great Braun promo.

First hour flew by. Not a weak moment yet. Loving this.

Hex

Banned
This storyline confuses me even more now.... break up one tag team to make a singles guy out of a questionable at best talent, and then tie up a proven guy?

mn0RqpW.gif

Love Stang's look here.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You come at the Finn, you best not miss

Top Bottom