• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Spoiler how Seth/Dean angle ends:

More like Charlotte and Becky's second try at friendship.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You didn't hear the part where Titus bought a hyperbolic time chamber, I mean a hyperbaric chamber, to help Tozawa heal?

I wasn't listening that closely. That was their explanation? lol.

Daivari is the worst guy on 205 live, please get rid of him.

Way too soon for Demon Finn
Is it? He's been back for a few months, and has gone through a few PPV's without it. Summerslam is a big four PPV, it's the perfect chance for them to drag it out especially when he's feuding with Bray Wyatt, the supernatural guy of WWE who would be spooky enough for Finn to bring it out.

Hex

Banned
Is it? He's been back for a few months, and has gone through a few PPV's without it. Summerslam is a big four PPV, it's the perfect chance for them to drag it out especially when he's feuding with Bray Wyatt, the supernatural guy of WWE who would be spooky enough for Finn to bring it out.

Demon has never shown on main card, nor should it yet.
Let him so his thing and get a run now.
Nobody is worth pulling demon out for right now except maybe Brock or Braun.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Demon has never shown on main card, nor should it yet.
Let him so his thing and get a run now.
Nobody is worth pulling demon out for right now except maybe Brock or Braun.

WWE known for their patience and subtlety. Demon Finn is going to be at Summerslam, all this supernatural bullshit is building to that.

Once they pop the freshness seal on that he'll be Demon Finn at pretty much every PPV from that point forward.

WWE known for their patience and subtlety. Demon Finn is going to be at Summerslam, all this supernatural bullshit is building to that.

Once they pop the freshness seal on that he'll be Demon Finn at pretty much every PPV from that point forward.

IIRC, Dave said the precise reason they were saving it for SS is because they specifically did not want to do it every month so as to keep it special.

The plan was to save it for major shows or major matches.

MG310

Wtf are they trashing cesaro

And why doesn't cesaro get new theme music considering all the other ones

It seemed like they thought he tripped but he came out through the normal entrance and had to awkwardly run over to his James Bond gun barrel. Pretty sure he usually comes up the steps behind the announcers for his entrance.

I want to believe Brock isnt leaving afTer SummerSlam.

Weeks ago, Rollins comes out. Asks what's next? Suggest Brock. Crowd cheers.

Finn interrupts, says the belt is his to claim.

Big Dawg comes out, says he has a score to settle with Brock.

They then clash into their own storylines to take care of personal business. Hell we haven't seen Finn and Seth have their rematch.

My point is I am surprised Braun, Joe and Roman are ones clashing with Brock and not the aforementioned performers. If this is truly Brock's last match, it would have made more sense, story wise, for fatal four to be Finn, Rollins, Reigns and Brock.

I want to believe Brock isnt leaving afTer SummerSlam.

Weeks ago, Rollins comes out. Asks what's next? Suggest Brock. Crowd cheers.

Finn interrupts, says the belt is his to claim.

Big Dawg comes out, says he has a score to settle with Brock.

They then clash into their own storylines to take care of personal business. Hell we haven't seen Finn and Seth have their rematch.

My point is I am surprised Braun, Joe and Roman are ones clashing with Brock and not the aforementioned performers. If this is truly Brock's last match, it would have made more sense, story wise, for fatal four to be Finn, Rollins, Reigns and Brock.
true.

Top Bottom