• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Finn still needs his rematch doesnt he

Finn came out to face Rollins during that segment I mentioned earlier to suggest they would clash. That was before Wyatt interfered and Rollins got distracted with someone else. I think Braun came to chase Roman away.

So basically we have Finn, Rollins, Reigns at top of the mountain.

I really think booking plans changed a bit with Joe and Braun going way over with the crowds but when dust is settled, whoever comes out on top with the Finn, Rollins and Reigns storyline go on to meet at Mania.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh boy! Big Ass vs Big Show for the 300th time at Summerslam! YYYYAAAAASAASSSSSAASASSAAASASSSASAASASASASASSSASASASSASASSASASASASASSAASAASASAAASAASAAASASSAAASASIDIPSPYSOTAPYAYAPUDPUXIToyaoyzoytoogOysitaitaypslhzicidupspusipxpusyoayozpuxif i frucpydupdpusdphxphyp

Toki767

I still really hate that the moment Reigns gets any sort of offense, he goes straight for the Superman Punch.

Even Strowman is showing more varied offense than him.

Hex

Banned
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

M8UEPQh.gif

<3

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
THAT CHAIR WEIGHS 500 POUNDS

GunBR

I hate how WWE loves to do the same match over and over again

But I could see Roman and Braun keep this feud until next year Mania. They're great together

I have zero love for Roman's character the way in which WWE pushes him, but these two have great in-ring chemistry and can put on a fucking fun ride.

Top Bottom