• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Toki767

JQbMu3E.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Roman has less moves then Kevin Nash.

He bumps like a champ but his offence is some of the worst of all time.

Hex

Banned
That was really stupid because Braun should have been counted down while Joe was choking Roman out. Ref stopped the count for no reason, it was no dq.

Hex

Banned
i know people joke because of wondering who would win it since both are very protected, but roman vs okada is a match i need to see happen

Okada just put over Evil.....
"Very protected"
They just make him losing mean something.
NJPW does not make losses magically vanish two weeks later and pretend nobody remembers them.

klonere

Banned
You know, I usually ignore stupid assed posts like this and really should ignore this one because it is just very obvious bait...
Yeah on second thought I will ignore it.

I'm confused

Roman DID put over Finn. As a Finn fanboy for life, that was the best Finn ever looked in the Fed.

Hex

Banned
I'm confused

Roman DID put over Finn. As a Finn fanboy for life, that was the best Finn ever looked in the Fed.

A) Comparing Finn and Evil
B) As Owens said, Reigns had just been popped he did not put over anyone.
C) See A again, as if Finn will not end up wearing the belt longer than Reigns will even have looked at it.

A) Comparing Finn and Evil
B) As Owens said, Reigns had just been popped he did not put over anyone.
C) See A again, as if Finn will not end up wearing the belt longer than Reigns will even have looked at it.

Roman lost to Finn. Clean in the middle of the ring.

He put him over. That is a factual statement.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roman put over Finn clean in the ring on his first night on Raw on his main roster debut but doesn't count cause sheets

Okada put EVIL over after over a year on weekly NJPW shows, a NEVER win and a 6 man title win and does count

Crowd started weird, seemed to come around.
How was it live?

Incredible. Crowd was hot all night. Bizarro World is an amazing atmosphere to be in live

Lesnar wrecks shit

Jobber gets cheered

A little Bizarro World

Good Brothers win

Tons of women's division both really good

No promo but two Bliss Entrances

Both Rollins/Sheamus and Cesaro/Ambrose were good... the Shiwld tease was cool

Fantastic main event.

Top Bottom