• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
with styles he had the last word,and he treated styles like an unworthy piece of shit for the last part of the feud..we have different idea of what it means "put people over"

with nakamura,he lost a single match,wouldn't call it "putting people over"

in the period of his feud with owens i wasn't really watching wwe :p

all of those are putting people over what are you smoking lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It kind of makes me laugh that they are treating Lana as a total 100% joke

Majukun

Oh god, not this argument again.

Losing clean to a guy is putting him over. That's an objective fact.

not in wwe where people trade win and losses constantly

that's their idea of putting people over,that as long as everyone wins something,all gets elevated..but it doesn't really work like that

Angry Grimace

Naomi would be the longest reigning champion on the main roster but for the fact that Brock Lesnar went on before her at WrestleMania
KuGsj.gif

not in wwe where people trade win and losses constantly

that's their idea of putting people over,that as long as everyone wins something,all gets elevated..but it doesn't really work like that

There's a difference between putting someone over and someone being pushed. Being put over literally just means that you won. Pushing someone and getting someone over is more than any one match.

But you are fucking crazy if you don't think AJ's interactions with Cena didn't leave him more over when it was finished than he was when it all started. Same for Owens. Just because the heel doesn't win the feud doesn't mean they didn't benefit from it. Especially in the case of AJ, who still has a winning overall record against Cena.

You realize this actually happens, right?

I'm sure it does. Not in anything successful though.

somedevil

Its nice that it seems they have dropped booo foreign heels as of now.

edit: To remind everyone the next pay per view for Smackdown is Hell in the Cell

Majukun

There's a difference between putting someone over and someone being pushed. Being put over literally just means that you won. Pushing someone and getting someone over is more than any one match.

But you are fucking crazy if you don't think AJ's interactions with Cena didn't leave him more over when it was finished than he was when it all started. Same for Owens. Just because the heel doesn't win the feud doesn't mean they didn't benefit from it. Especially in the case of AJ, who still has a winning overall record against Cena.

styles got over by himself because it's one of the best performers in the world,not because of cena

cena, after being pinned CLEAN, returned, treated him like a piece of shit not worth it of his time (with AJ that wan't even allow to answer that), and then,after having taking back his victory just because (since he immediately lost it to wyatt), he left the feud with a little pat in the back for styles, suddenly treating him like a great opponent after having treated him like he wasn't even worth his time until the previous week.

Naomi is pretty popular for no apparent reason though. I mean, it's because Naomi is a likable babyface, but it's not like she's a great worker.

I still maintain that her entrance is the biggest reason that she's popular. It's hype as hell. But as a wrestler and on the mic, she's nothing special.

Top Bottom