• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still hate him because he HAD to just take his win back even for a couple weeks before giving the title back to wyatt...he HAD to have the last word,like always

BUT

people have had a problem with cena mainly for overexposure..and now he is barely featured in the show,so of course people are going to have less of a problem with him.

It's because Cena is really good.

I love how they brought in Khali literally for one night just because they want to continue their push of Jinder where he never actually beats anyone important.

It's like they are pushing Jinder, but they don't actually want any of their top guys to legit lose to him.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
RhnP1lz.jpg

Looks like our fearless commissioner is ducking his appointment with the business end of a table.

Typical.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol JBL already breaking out the "bizarro land" line for no fucking reason - it's Zayn in Canada, of course he's over. He's also probably doing the job.

Angry Grimace

he is

not THAT good, but really good

I still prefer him to be gone at this point..make way for the new generation..he has already done what he needed to do

I'm happy for him to be around as long as they want. He's puts over the guys he needs to put over. I mean, not Rusev, but oh well.

Majukun

I'm happy for him to be around as long as they want. He's puts over the guys he needs to put over. I mean, not Rusev, but oh well.

like who?
recently he had a feud with styles..where he had the last word
then he disappeared

now he is back,he defeated rusev and is now gonna defeat corbin...sure he lost once to nakamura, wow.

Angry Grimace

like who?
recently he had a feud with styles..where he had the last word
then he disappeared

now he is back,he defeated rusev and is now gonna defeat corbin...sure he lost once to nakamura, wow.

Styles Owens Nakamura

Angry Grimace

lmao that Arn Anderson showed up, called himself a hoss and then left

I just can't believe they actually paid off that Tully joke

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I legitimately enjoyed that more than I have the new season of Twin Peaks

If Breeze and Fandango can parlay this into a lot of creative freedom in the future like New Day did, they'll be set. Even after this gimmick, as long as they have Vince's trust to deliver good stuff they will get more freedom than normal.

Majukun

Styles Owens Nakamura

with styles he had the last word,and he treated styles like an unworthy piece of shit for the last part of the feud..we have different idea of what it means "put people over"

with nakamura,he lost a single match,wouldn't call it "putting people over"

in the period of his feud with owens i wasn't really watching wwe :p

with styles he had the last word,and he treated styles like an unworthy piece of shit for the last part of the feud..we have different idea of what it means "put people over"

with nakamura,he lost a single match,wouldn't call it "putting people over"

in the period of his feud with owens i wasn't really watching wwe :p

Oh god, not this argument again.

Losing clean to a guy is putting him over. That's an objective fact.

Top Bottom