• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

styles got over by himself because it's one of the best performers in the world,not because of cena

cena, after being pinned CLEAN, returned, treated him like a piece of shit not worth it of his time (with AJ that wan't even allow to answer that), and then,after having taking back his victory just because (since he immediately lost it to wyatt), he left the feud with a little pat in the back for styles, suddenly treating him like a great opponent after having treated him like he wasn't even worth his time until the previous week.

Styles was over, there's no doubt about that. But the win against Cena at SS solidified him in a top spot in WWE that he was not in prior to that. He went from a guy who lingers around the top to a guy who was 100% at the top. And his loss to Cena in January did not take that away from him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LOL @ "you screwed bret" when Shane had literally nothing to do with it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is a good show
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

I think McIntyre/Roode is the least interesting NXT title match in the Takeover era. I do not care even vaguely about it, and there's no real reason McIntyre is in NXT because I think pretty much everyone would rather see Aleister Black in that match.

That was so awesome to see live.

I knew Owens was gonna pull out 98 as soon as Shane said I don't roll that way.

Love that Owens would get cheap heat and then get cheered again right after.

I love being in Toronto crowds.

Crowd gonna be hot tonight for Jinder isn't it?

Incredibly so.

Y'all are probably finally gonna see what I saw at the House Show in Vancouver.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oh my god Tamina is so bad

Lana too, obviously

I think McIntyre/Roode is the least interesting NXT title match in the Takeover era. I do not care even vaguely about it, and there's no real reason McIntyre is in NXT because I think pretty much everyone would rather see Aleister Black in that match.

I think McIntyre has been mostly great in NXT, as has Roode, so I'm looking forward to it. I agree that storyline-wise it's probably the weakest one, but I still think it'll be good.

But honestly, Asuka/Ember Moon should absolutely main event that show. Especially after their great segment last week. It's gonna be a great match and will have a lot of heat because people actually believe Ember can beat Asuka.

Top Bottom