• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

DMczaf

RhnP1lz.jpg

Where is my Twice in a Lifetime SHOOOOT MATCH???

Luke Harper is over as fuck.

Crowd was chanting we want Harper for almost the entire time he was on the apron.

Huge pop when he came in and a huger one when he won.

I don't remember Brian Kendrick looking like Macaully "Kenny Omega" Culkin

0lpvJHd.gif

Welcome, friend. Fave five?

Thanks! I only started paying attention to wrestling in the past couple years (thanks a lot Giant Bomb) and really only watching recently, but wrestlers I enjoy watching:

Styles
Bliss
Lesnar
Samoa Joe
Crow-era Sting (I wasn't allowed to watch as a kid but thought he was just the coolest)

There's probably someone I'm not thinking of that should be on the list but hey.

edit: oh I like Jericho's list antics.

Majukun

you see,THIS i what cena should be doing, losing and putting people over like hell...instead with style they made him shit on him,win...and THEN try to put him over in a last speech before moving to something else.

oh and corbin's new music sucks
Since when Corbin got a new song?

last house show i think

Silexx

Since when Corbin got a new song?

Since tonight, but technically since Sunday at the Ottawa house show.

Edit: BTW, I think the new theme signifies that they want to emphasize Baron's 'End of Days' angle rather than the 'Lone Wolf' persona.

MG310

Getting rid of the theme is one thing but he had one of the better looking entrances and they took that away as well.

Majukun

Remember when fans hated Cena? I think that AJ feud did wonders for his hardcore fan rep.

I still hate him because he HAD to just take his win back even for a couple weeks before giving the title back to wyatt...he HAD to have the last word,like always

BUT

people have had a problem with cena mainly for overexposure..and now he is barely featured in the show,so of course people are going to have less of a problem with him.

Top Bottom