• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wait a minute, why is Charlotte a babyface again

teenagers, the one thing that gives me pause when i think about becoming a parent some day

thats called emotional maturity. i would ask you to reconsider if you had Joiker-seeinthefuture- skills but at least you're somewhat cpgnitive of the consequences and risks of raising a human being.

i have an 8 year old who i worry about daily. i love my kids to death and do everything i can to prep them but its draining.

3RD KID GETS HERE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!

I have conducted several studies and scientific experiments and have come to the conclusion that all bad fathers are Packers fans

god bless, bronson

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kal Penn went to watch Mojo at SD. Took this rad pic backstage

Taking the title for himself like Khali

She's been a babyface for like four months.

I'm not questioning her alignment, I'm questioning why she is aligned that way.

I mean, sure it's fun for her because she and Becky get to be kayfabe friends when they are real life friends but she's not actually good at being a babyface and she's doing nothing at the moment when she's the most talented person they have on the women's side.

Menome

I looked at that thread.

I saw the post.

I think it's obviously not the time to post such things and I hope she's found safe and sound.

Still let out a guilty chuckle.

Beefy

Think is different as a black dude, I grew up way fast. I was learning to cook and shit at 11/12. Have to grow up quick when you black fam.

Caught up on G1. omg guys. Okada/Suzuki was soooo good.

Those slaps.

I'm not questioning her alignment, I'm questioning why she is aligned that way.

I mean, sure it's fun for her because she and Becky get to be kayfabe friends when they are real life friends but she's not actually good at being a babyface and she's doing nothing at the moment when she's the most talented person they have on the women's side.

They aligned her like that because the original plan was for her to be the top woman on SD as a face, but I guess those plans changed, but they kept her babyface.

Sephzilla

Accept mah right hook

1254825593_big-guy-vs-small-guy.gif

<3

Angry Grimace

Caught up on G1. omg guys. Okada/Suzuki was soooo good.

Those slaps.

They aligned her like that because the original plan was for her to be the top woman on SD as a face, but I guess those plans changed, but they kept her babyface.

I mean, it's kind of weird that they've obviously booked Charlotte and Becky as better than Naomi, they just don't want the title for some weird reason.

Sephzilla

JAY FUCKING CUTLER, I know you're joking (I hope you're joking), but goddamn.

Cutler's 2015 stat line (the last year he was healthy) is better than Kaepernick's 2016 stat line. I know Kaepernick is a social hot topic right now and him not being signed does raise some eyebrows. But I kind of feel like everyone is overlooking the fact that Kaepernick is a really mediocre quarterback who was a flash in the pan for about 2 and a half seasons.

Jay Cutler sucks too, though. I don't understand why anyone would want his never-was waste of talent

Cutler's 2015 stat line (the last year he was healthy) is better than Kaepernick's 2016 stat line. I know Kaepernick is a social hot topic right now and him not being signed does raise some eyebrows. But I kind of feel like everyone is overlooking the fact that Kaepernick is a really mediocre quarterback who was a flash in the pan for about 2 and a half seasons.

Jay Cutler sucks too, though.

Dude, the Rams signed fucking Dan Orlovsky.

There is no universe in where you can argue that Kaep would not be a better use of that spot.

This is Dan Orlovsky.

0IoQkh.gif

I pre-ordered a 2DS this year. Don't sweat it.

I was trying to bait someone to admitting this so i could make fun of them. Congrats. You got played, Mark.

(kidding, i really did. How is the New 2DS XL?)

My favorite post today was from Anthony who admits owning 8 3DS'. Not gonna lie, if I had the expendable cash, I'd probably collect them too

Sephzilla

Dude, the Rams signed fucking Dan Orlovsky.

There is no universe in where you can argue that Kaep would not be a better use of that spot.

This is Dan Orlovsky.

0IoQkh.gif

Is Orlovsky cheaper? I have to imagine a backup quarterback who's career defining highlight is running out of his own endzone is cheaper than a former Super Bowl starter, especially if your goal is to sign a quarterback who isn't going to play.

Kaepernick will probably get signed the moment some team loses their starting QB and need a new backup to pick up. Kaepernick's baggage is part of the reason he hasn't been signed yet, but so is the dude being a scrub

Sephzilla

One last thing about Kaepernick and then I'll stop about HandEgg.

I was on Kaepernick's side until I found out he didn't vote and was one of those "both sides are the same" guys. Lost a lot of respect for him that day

Menome

I was trying to bait someone to admitting this so i could make fun of them. Congrats. You got played, Mark.

(kidding, i really did. How is the New 2DS XL?)

My favorite post today was from Anthony who admits owning 8 3DS'. Not gonna lie, if I had the expendable cash, I'd probably collect them too

It's 100% of a step-up from not having a DS. Had to sell my 3DS a couple of years back when funds were low, and now I have this, I don't miss the 3D at all.

The stylus is ridiculously small for my giant man-hands though, and no D-Pad has been as good for Super Mario 64 as the one from the original DS back in 2005.

I wouldn't say you should get one if you already have an existing 2DS/3DS, but if it's going to be your first/replacement model, it's a good deal for the price. Especially as the AC adapter actually gets boxed in at last, so there's not a stealth £15 added on top.

I kind of wish I didn't buy a 3DS. I barely use the thing.

I've got something you can use for free...

It's 100% of a step-up from not having a DS. Had to sell my 3DS a couple of years back when funds were low, and now I have this, I don't miss the 3D at all.

The stylus is ridiculously small for my giant man-hands though, and no D-Pad has been as good for Super Mario 64 as the one from the original DS back in 2005.

I wouldn't say you should get one if you already have an existing 2DS/3DS, but if it's going to be your first/replacement model, it's a good deal for the price. Especially as the AC adapter actually gets boxed in at last, so there's not a stealth £15 added on top.

I love the design. Only reason I could not pull the trigger on it was because I couldn't let go of the 3D effect for games like Space Harrier, Star Fox 64, Pilotwings Resort and Kid Icarus

Top Bottom