• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

Football rulez.

The Raiders rule.

Direct me to this outrageous post I skimmed past you guys repeatedly referring to.

There was something else but I'm Richard Scarry's Busytown.

klonere

Banned
Football rulez.

The Raiders rule.

Direct me to this outrageous post I skimmed past you guys repeatedly referring to.

There was something else but I'm Richard Scarry's Busytown.

I don't know much about pigskin but Raiders fans are bad afaik!!!!!

Sephzilla

How would that even work with no second screen?

Unless you did some sort of digital split, which would not be enjoyable. Playing DS games on the Wii U tablet was awful.

This is a bad post, Seph.

Bad post.

Digital split with an option to make one screen the primary screen and a second screen a smaller out of the way secondary screen

somedevil

Raw 8/7 viewership:

8pm: 3.263
9pm: 3.314
10pm: 3.144

Avg: 3.240

Going by this number smackdown viewership will be from 2.592 to 2.754

Was correct with that guess as Smackdown drew 2.584 million viewers or 80% of Raw viewers from Monday up 2.569 from last week.

As of now 80-85% percent of Raw viewers watch Smackdown.

Digital split with an option to make one screen the primary screen and a second screen a smaller out of the way secondary screen

That sounds really obtuse and not fun.

Like that would take more time to develop than it would be worth.

Switch and 3DS architectures are completely different, so it would have to be software emulation, which would be a major pain to get right.

It's just a bad idea. Not everything needs BC. It's nice, but when the platforms are that radically different from both a hardware and software perspective, it just doesn't work right.

Anth0ny

Lawler on whether Hogan will return to McMahon Jr's promotion:

Lawler: “In the wrestling world, you nerve say never. I thought it was way big overreaction what happened with Hulk in this most recent situation — the reason why he’s not in WWE at the moment.

But I think that has definitely blown over. It was never a big deal to begin with. And I don’t think anybody even thinks about that anymore. I do think a lot of people would like to see Hulk come back.

It's gotta be Plunkett or Stabler

See above. Plunkett. My dad was a huge fan of his since '70. Named me James (not Jim) and marked the fuck out when dude helped the Raiders win the SB after beating the Eagles then. My dad draws a parallel to his late career and Peyton's last superbowl win in that they won superbowls despite everyone writing them off as too old.

Vince: "Trump is prez. Bring Terry back in..."

I think the blowback will be profound.

Vince: "Trump is prez. Bring Terry back in..."

I think the blowback will be profound.

PUPPIES, AM I RIGHT

THOSE NON-WHITES ARE JUST A BUNCH OF NEGATIVE NANCIES

Vince won't bring Hogan back until the sponsors okay it, and I doubt that will happen for a while.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised Lawler would say that.

I'm so surprised that the king of gimme breasts thinks racism is no big deal.

Fuck off Lawler you cunt

I shouldn't be surprised. I hope someone corrects Lawler that saying racists things are a big deal.

Anth0ny

August 7 2017 Raw said:
Monday’s WWE Raw television show averaged 3.240 million viewers, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. Viewership was up from the 3.163 million average from last week.

Powell’s POV: The first hour of Raw averaged 3.263 million viewers. Hour two drew 3.314 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 3.144 million viewers. The August 8, 2016 edition of Raw produced 2.911 million viewers.

2016's equivalent Raw went head to head with the Olympics, so we'd have to look at 2015 for a proper comparison:

August 10 2015 Raw said:
Monday's WWE Raw television show averaged 3.837 million viewers, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. Viewership was up from the 3.701 million average from last week.

Powell's POV: The first hour of Raw averaged 3.791 million viewers. Hour two drew 3.947 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 3.775 million viewers. We hope to have the actual rating later today.

The guy, who has a history of making asinine and disgusting comments, said something stupid. Of course, Lawler wouldn't have a problem with Hogan making a comeback.

What do you expect from a man who raps on his son's album?

I listened to that album on google music. Even the album art is terrible.

51b3JJI11yL._SS500.jpg

Simon Gotcha on Enzo

“I will say, to his credit, he believes his own bull****. He is 100% confident in himself to his detriment and the detriment of others around him. He’s an example of someone who has no excuse to not know wrestling, but he doesn’t know wrestling.

He broke his own leg trying to counter a wristlock. Yeah, when he was in the wheelchair on NXT TV, that’s how it happened. He broke his own leg trying to counter a wristlock. He blamed it on the canvas being loose.”

Hex

Banned
Guerilla was wack. Nothing can beat the first Red Faction which they then fucked up.

Hmm, wonder if you can do run ins ��

Not in dat Cell baybay....

Yeah, the message will be that nobody fucks with the Nation.

Oh darlin, the Nation is about to be introduced to all kinds of fuckin' like they never knew.
We are talking Black Bible tentacle, back woods urban legend talking to goats and shadow baby murder demon popping out of red heads fuckin!

yy19uQt.gif

I listened to that album on google music. Even the album art is terrible.

51b3JJI11yL._SS500.jpg

Err...wait...that's real?

Top Bottom