• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

miserable

womynucsgr.png

Hex

Banned
The Nation introduce it's latest member in Serene, go win your first match!

Serene replaces some wack ass fool called Owensisnow

Also Syder to bring back the gold fam

I appreciate you sending Serene so that what is left after the Cell can be used to send a message.
I do hate wasting my wireless plan even if it is unlimited.

Bayley needs to go heel asap. Idk what a heel Bayley would be but she needs to turn.

No
No
No

Why is the first instinct always "turn them heel" whenever someone is struggling with the crowd? Bayley is still perfectly usable as a babyface, something the company desperately needs, but needs to get a lot more confidence in her work.

Beefy

The trailer looks more appealing to me than anything NMS ever showed me. I'm a sucker for senseless destruction and would kill for a new red faction game like guerilla.

Guerilla was wack. Nothing can beat the first Red Faction which they then fucked up.

I appreciate you sending Serene so that what is left after the Cell can be used to send a message.
I do hate wasting my wireless plan even if it is unlimited.

Hmm, wonder if you can do run ins 🤔

cordy

Banned
Good thoughts. I'm not sure about the heel turn myself. I feel if she disappears for awhile to tend to her shoulder, all will be forgotten by the time she arrives.

The worse thing they can do at this point is to continue to acknowledge that awkward moment though.

We'll see what happens but rest assured, she needs an actual gimmick that's more can latch onto. This current thing, idk what that is. Characters have to grow and evolve as time goes on and right now I'm not sure how that'll work with her. She needs an edge.
No
No
No

Why is the first instinct always "turn them heel" whenever someone is struggling with the crowd? Bayley is still perfectly usable as a babyface, something the company desperately needs, but needs to get a lot more confidence in her work.

Who says that's my first instinct? I haven't liked anything about Bayley's main roster run thus far. Me personally saying "turn heel heel" is like my 5th option right now. Also the main reason I say that is most these days find who they truly are as heels before turning back babyface. If she can find who she is as a face? That's great. I'm not seeing it though.

Menome

Not going to be able to watch GWF7 live unfortunately. I'm moving house on Saturday morning and have to be up at 6am. Plus my PC and router are getting packed away about five hours before it starts.

Not going to be able to watch GWF7 live unfortunately. I'm moving house on Saturday morning and have to be up at 6am. Plus my PC and router are getting packed away about five hours before it starts.

I may be at the Jays game. Will watch it after though.

Hasney

Aw, GWF is going to overlap with New Legacy inc doing 30 Royal Rumbles in different games then the Roylest of Rumbles with all the winners in 2k17. Raising money for a cancer charity in Canada called Fighting Back!

Aw, GWF is going to overlap with New Legacy inc doing 30 Royal Rumbles in different games then the Roylest of Rumbles with all the winners in 2k17. Raising money for a cancer charity in Canada called Fighting Back!
GWF ratings in the third hour are going to tank.

I keep seeing a video for that on their channel but wasn't sure what it was. That sounds absolutely insane.

Hasney

I keep seeing a video for that on their channel but wasn't sure what it was. That sounds absolutely insane.

They do it every 2 years, but they're not doing it 24 hours in a row this time. Half on Saturday, half on Sunday. They're streaming the old 2015 24 hour stream right now and I forgot how much of a blast it is.

NewLegacyINC is run by a bunch o' losers especially the head loser who totally isn't one of my buddies going back to 2011

IT'S THE SHEAMOOSE

Sephzilla

use your phone!

watch both?

I just assume everyone is an adult on here despite the fact that we don't always act like it. I keep forgetting that you can sign up at 13.

Someone think about the children!

fucking goddamn idiot. no food, no shelter..despite this, she deserves to be happy. Are teenagers THAT fucking emo and stupid?

Yeah. I did dumb shit at that age. All sorts of stuff that was a cry for help. You can't always ignore it though and assume "they'll be just fine". I imagine it's difficult being a parent of a teenager.

Sephzilla

I've got just under 200mb left of my data-plan until the 16th.

Yes, I'm upgrading to a better plan once my contract expires in January.

Also, hopefully will have a new workplace that doesn't block GAF on the wi-fi.

hook up your modem and router to watch it! those things aren't even that big!

Yeah. I did dumb shit at that age. All sorts of stuff that was a cry for help. You can't always ignore it though and assume "they'll be just fine". I imagine it's difficult being a parent of a teenager.

ive blocked shit away from my memory and it hit me like a ton of bricks as soon as i posted that. i always have to remind myself that a sense of consequence is sorely missing with kids even at that age.

Beefy

Man the dude sounds like he has had a sheltered life to be that naive at 16, the girl needs help and the dude needs to grow up. The poster posting about Mr Paedo needs a ban.

Top Bottom