• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

X-Pac has me blocked. I've never tweeted @ him and I'm pretty sure I've never even mentioned him.

Fuck you, X-Pac.

I have never trolled the dude. Definitely debated some of the points he has brought up on radio show. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember the last topic of debate which probably got me blocked: it as when Elsworth won the briefcase for carmella. He argued there is no political statement to be had on the show and that any heat is good heat. I went on twitter to @ him explaning why the situation bothered people, rightly or wrongly.

Just imagine Sami Zayn matches

Sami Zayn vs. The Phenomenal AJ Styles

Sami Zayn vs. The Face of America Kevin Owens Part 3

Sami Zayn vs. The Artist Shinsuke Nakamura

Sami Zayn vs. The Free Agent John Cena

Sami Zayn vs. The Viper Randy Orton

Sami Zayn vs. The Bulgarian Brute Rusev

And that's just Smackdown. If the roster gets a shakeup:

Sami Zayn vs. The Architect Seth Rollins

Sami Zayn vs. The Swiss Superman Cesaro

Sami Zayn vs. The Beast Brock Lesnar

Sami Zayn vs. Finn Balor

Sami Zayn vs. Jason Jordan

Sami Zayn vs. Jeff Hardy

Sami Zayn vs. Mustafa Ali

I'm ready for years of excellent Sami feuds.

I'm sure Sami will kill it with 5 minute matches against these folks in the WWE style that every match in the company uses.

You know why he's the Undersog from the Underground? Because that's as far as Triple H was able to save him from Vince's burial. If Vince had his way, Sami would be in the Earth's core.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm sure Sami will kill it with 5 minute matches against these folks in the WWE style that every match in the company uses.

Power slam in the center
Strike exchange
Sell for 3 minutes during TV commercial
Roll outside, strike exchange
Failed finisher from opponent
Helluva Kick
1, 2, 3

Yeah boooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Syder

I have never trolled the dude. Definitely debated some of the points he has brought up on radio show. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember the last topic of debate which probably got me blocked: it as when Elsworth won the briefcase for carmella. He argued there is no political statement to be had on the show and that any heat is good heat. I went on twitter to @ him explaning why the situation bothered people, rightly or wrongly.
That's almost as sad as JBL seeking out people wishing Mauro well and blocking them.

now you're dealing with the x-factor
I actually liked X-Pac for far longer than should be acceptable as a kid.

You know why he's the Undersog from the Underground? Because that's as far as Triple H was able to save him from Vince's burial. If Vince had his way, Sami would be in the Earth's core.

Those are TV matches. He can do much more when he's unleashed into a hot feud and doing a PPV match.

It's amazing. We have all the worlds knowledge at our finger tips, you can find answers to damn near anything in a couple of clicks or taps of your phone. Yet threads like that exist.

Daily.

The person DID google it! I'm laughing so goddamn hard right now.

bubba was right on that one

looks like he burned you like interplay burned earthworm jim ayyyyyyyy

For those who missed it last night, Io Shirai returned to Stardom today. Announced she was coming back on the August 13th show. And she'll be in the 5 Star GP in September.

Stardom's official Reddit account is hinting that it's not a farewell run.

that there was no political statement

There def was on account of the fact that they were very specific with the words " for the first time in history" in the midst of our beloved womens revolution. Had they not had framed the entire matchup as a historic moment on the back of these performers being women, I would not have had issue with it either.

81d215tvz4L._SL1500_.jpg

This picture has me crying. Just the shot of spray blasting up.

klonere

Banned
For those who missed it last night, Io Shirai returned to Stardom today. Announced she was coming back on the August 13th show. And she'll be in the 5 Star GP in September.

Stardom's official Reddit account is hinting that it's not a farewell run.

Neck too fucked up for the Fed.

Keeps on wrestling anyway.

Dan thought you boiled eggs by boiling the shell

he cracked open the eggs, threw out the egg part, and attempted to boil the egg shells

But he was smart enough to eventually discover that New Japan was great and likes the G1 more than WWE now, so it balances out

Neck too fucked up for the Fed.

Keeps on wrestling anyway.

One of the requirements to be a wrestler is to have more balls then brains.

She wrote a blog claiming she found a doctor that helped her and that she's 100%.

Maybe it's a situation where she's like "I want to wrestle" and WWE's like "no, you need to sit out and heal up" and so she said "fine, I'll just go back to Japan and they'll let me wrestle".

Beefy

She wrote a blog claiming she found a doctor that helped her and that she's 100%.

Maybe it's a situation where she's like "I want to wrestle" and WWE's like "no, you need to sit out and heal up" and so she said "fine, I'll just go back to Japan and they'll let me wrestle".

Mad, so not moving to WWE now?

the hose attachment ? I need to install those. Want to reinstall my toilets first.

I don't think the ones that just spray water are particularly worth it. Getting a blast of cold water at your bum isn't not a good feeling. I wish I could buy one with a heater and all that fancy shit, but I wouldn't have a good way of hooking it up.

Top Bottom