• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Syder

Holy shit, that police shooting thread has turned to "all black people commit crimes". Man. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
Makes me laugh when certain places on the internet try to make out GAF is some liberal paradise…

Motherfuckers, every time there's a thread concerning race multiple posters rush to reveal themselves as massive racists. It's actually boring how it runs just like clockwork, at this point.

King of trios looks solid this year

DGA_PsVWAAEj_2j

^ I've said it before and I'll say it again, that is the quintessential example of WWE using mandatory back of wrestling shirt text at its worst, it doesn't even fit the style of shirt!

Makes me laugh when certain places on the internet try to make out GAF is some liberal paradise...

Motherfuckers, every time there's a thread concerning race multiple posters rush to reveal themselves as massive racists. It's actually boring how it runs just like clockwork, at this point.

What I don't get is that I feel like this blatant racism only reared up in earnest here over the last two years.
Then again maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention to those sort of threads in off topic since I joined.

Syder

What I don't get is that I feel like this blatant racism only reared up in earnest here over the last two years.
Then again maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention to those sort of threads in off topic since I joined.
Sadly, I think it's always been there but maybe emboldened and exacerbated in the shadow of White Nationalism.

What?! Can you link us or qoute the post in question?
NeoGAF poster thinks he understands what facts are

Mahonay

Banned
Bish being gone has been very noticeable.

Also the rise of Trump has emboldened people to feel that their racism is ok, so they express it more.

Which house is Archibald Peck in?

^ I've said it before and I'll say it again, that is the quintessential example of WWE using mandatory back of wrestling shirt text at its worst, it doesn't even fit the style of shirt!

The only thing stopping you from buying and wearing a pro wrestling shirt in public is the screen printing on the back?

Sadly, I think it's always been there but maybe emboldened and exacerbated in the shadow of White Nationalism.

NeoGAF poster thinks he understands what facts are

Bish being gone has been very noticeable.

Also the rise of Trump has emboldened people to feel that their racism is ok, so they express it more.
Sounds about right.

We need someone to bring back the Bish banhammer, someone worthy to lift it.

The only thing stopping you from buying and wearing a pro wrestling shirt in public is the screen printing on the back?

Someone once thought I was an underdog from the underground thanks to back text, I was labelled a phony for entering an overground home.
I'll stand up for WWE but not this!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Right around the time Bish was removed as a mod. Funny that.

Someone once thought I was an underdog from the underground thanks to back text, I was labelled a phony for entering an overground home.
I'll stand up for WWE but not this!
W09069.jpg

😲

Nocturnowl, you're better than this.

it's implied he dies because all the storytelling signs are there

Have you ever known a wrestler to die from a top rope splash? Use your brain, Professor Beef.

When you're sitting in the chevy and you feel something heavy, diarrhea, diarrhea

When you're climbing up a ladder and you feel something splatter, diarrhea, diarrhea

Scoops312

Banned
Makes me laugh when certain places on the internet try to make out GAF is some liberal paradise…

Gaf's into the cool kind of progressivism. Laughing at conservatives, calling out very obvious forms of racism and sexism, and hating capatalism are all fine but talking about institutionalized racism, lack of representation in games and art, and wanting less anime titty girls in games, well that's just PC nonsense.

Also, I'm new here. Acknowledge me.

Syder

Gaf's into the cool kind of progressivism. Laughing at conservatives, calling out very obvious forms of racism and sexism, and hating capatalism are all fine but talking about institutionalized racism, lack of representation in games and art, and wanting less anime titty girls in games, well that's just PC nonsense.

Welcome.

Fave Five?

Do you watch New Japan Pro Wrestling?

Beefy

Hello Strobo

Makes me laugh when certain places on the internet try to make out GAF is some liberal paradise...

Oh, GAF is a liberal paradise, a white mens liberal paradise that is.

Anyone know why NJPW commentators call him Donkey Kong?

Zach

But seriously, how many moderators are people of color? I find this a very interesting and important topic of conversation. Perhaps there should be a discussion about it. In Off-Topic.

Make the thread, Syder. After you change your avatar.

Top Bottom