• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hasney

The temptation to stay up and watch all of the Rumble marathon until 5am, then just power through 2 hours and watch the G1 is really goddamn strong.

Menome

He has an app on his phone where he logs
hurrrr logs
where he shits too.

hqdefault.jpg

Marks and markettes:

I've posted about it once before but may as well get in one more before tomorrow

If any of you want to go to PROGRESS NYC tomorrow, I have an extra second row ticket I don't need. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll hold it for ya, don't really care about selling so you can just have it. Otherwise I'll just give it to someone at the door who needs one.

Holla

Hasney

Marks and markettes:

I've posted about it once before but may as well get in one more before tomorrow

If any of you want to go to PROGRESS NYC tomorrow, I have an extra second row ticket I don't need. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll hold it for ya, don't really care about selling so you can just have it. Otherwise I'll just give it to someone at the door who needs one.

Holla

Do you also have a ticket from the UK to NYC? Because if so....

Marks and markettes:

Holla

Dude, that's awesome of you and the card looks great. I'll PM you if I can work some magic and be free tomorrow.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
GAF relationship threads always go legend because nobody sane would make a relationship thread on GAF. It's always some friend-zoned guy who can't take a hint because universally these posters mistake being let down gently for a mixed-signal.

Zach

Please check out my new album Young, Jifted and Zach featuring the hit single "Oh Menome (I'm a Fool for You Babby)."

Menome

Please check out my new album Young, Jifted and Zach featuring the hit single "Oh Menome (I'm a Fool for You Babby)."

Pre-order through a Virgin Media internet connection to get the bonus track, my cover of Japan's I Wish You Were Zach.

Recall

So now I have everything I believe worth owning from 2013 NJPW on Blu-Ray.

Wrestle Kingdom 7
Invasion Attack 2013
G1 Climax 2013 (All of it :D)
King of Pro Wrestling 2013

I also was gifted New Japan Cup 2013 a while ago but it's not much in the way of being memorable/exciting.

Top Bottom