• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

cordy

Banned
Corbin is really Cena's worst Summerslam match of his career. Just look at all he's faced.

2004: Booker T
2005: Chris Jericho
2006: Edge
2007: Randy Orton
2008: Batista
2009: Randy Orton (again)
2010: The Nexus
2011: CM Punk
2012: CM Punk & Big Show
2013: Daniel Bryan
2014: Brock Lesnar
2015: Seth Rollins
2016: AJ Styles

The only debatable one here is Nexus but that was a mega-hot angle at the time and that was their peak.

Corbin is really Cena's worst Summerslam match of his career. Just look at all he's faced.

2004: Booker T
2005: Chris Jericho
2006: Edge
2007: Randy Orton
2008: Batista
2009: Randy Orton (again)
2010: The Nexus
2011: CM Punk
2012: CM Punk & Big Show
2013: Daniel Bryan
2014: Brock Lesnar
2015: Seth Rollins
2016: AJ Styles

The only debatable one here is Nexus but that was a mega-hot angle at the time and that was their peak.

Worst match up skill wise but nothing will top Nexus for worst result

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
FWIW Ric Flair's agent/manager is asking for prayers for him for his tough medical issues. I mean, I don't think anyone bought he was in the ICU for "routine" issues, but damn.

FWIW Ric Flair's agent/manager is asking for prayers for him for his tough medical issues. I mean, I don't think anyone bought he was in the ICU for "routine" issues, but damn.

Yeah and she follows him practically everywhere he goes (he's her biggest client) so for her to come out and say this after asserting nothing was wrong is telling.

Edit: For the record, the heart monitoring for people of age is routinely done in an ICU. My father in law has been doing it every 3 months in the 12 years I've known him. I just hired a guy, 71 years old, who has it done monthly.

Jesus, hope Ric pulls through.

Meanwhile Ryan Satin is going on about how the rep was lying yesterday and how he had the scoop. Like people always want the whole world to know their medical status. What a miserable human being.

I haven't been this shook about a wrestler cutting their hair since Triple H went corporate. Also sup Daigo.

DHKxMCvUIAA6giZ.jpg:large

The public is not entitled to know about a celebrity's personal health issues and it's irritating when people they don't deserve privacy

My uncle is a local TV personality and was hospitalized for a heart attack several years back. No one outside of the family knew but it somehow still made it to news stations and it became public. They figured it had to be like paramedics or someone who told. Pathetic

The public is not entitled to know about a celebrity's personal health issues and it's irritating when people they don't deserve privacy

My uncle is a local TV personality and was hospitalized for a heart attack several years back. No one outside of the family knew but it somehow still made it to news stations and it became public. They figured it had to be like paramedics or someone who told. Pathetic

Incredibly unethical behaviour.

People who leak medical information shouldnt be working in the field.

Pikma

Banned
Both guys suck at shit talking tbh

This was Tony's response

This Response was like watching one of your matches, I walked away saying: is that all you got? And if you think I was a fat ass then...

And then Billy answered with this lame ass garbage

And apparently that's the same thing wwe said to you when you tried to get a job. 👍🏻

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Are we talking about Flair?

The exact same person who announced he was in the hospital announced he has serious health issues. It's his agent and manager.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
are Ibushi and Omega known to be actual friends?

Omega did say to Meltzer that there was a period of a couple of years where he didnt speak to Ibushi at all. But he said it is the most emotional story he can tell and aomething he really wants to do. Including tagging again IIRC.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh, didnt know they used to be a tag team back in DDT

Yo what the fuck at peaks last night, that bar scene had me legit shook. I love that I have no idea where the hell this show is going but man less than one month to go.

Top Bottom