• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

The 2008 one I'm assuming
;)

I actually really liked that movie at the time, more than Iron Man, but like a lot of things I enjoy I come to read on the internet about how terrible it actually was. So idk
200.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Against my better judgement, I'm at Raw

Guess I'll be live-GAFing

It didn't strike me until now that this might be a long three hours considering I can't multitask like at home

Toki767

It didn't strike me until now that this might be a long three hours considering I can't multitask like at home

It's the go-home show for SummerSlam.

So at least it should be good.

Maybe.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It's the go-home show for SummerSlam.

So at least it should be good.

Maybe.
That was my justification for coming, pretty much.

I'm going to react very intensely all night in the hopes of Kevin Dunn finding my face in the crowd and putting it on TV

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
That was my justification for coming, pretty much.

I'm going to react very intensely all night in the hopes of Kevin Dunn finding my face in the crowd and putting it on TV

The crowd reactions are all plants, hence why it's always 1 person going nuts while being surrounded by a sea of bored folks looking at their phones. If there was genuinely something interesting happening then everyone would look excited.

vatstep

The crowd reactions are all plants, hence why it's always 1 person going nuts while being surrounded by a sea of bored folks looking at their phones. If there was genuinely something interesting happening then everyone would look excited.
It's still real to me, damnit!

They're showing WrestleMania highlights... I got here way too early

Foggy

Live shows are usually fun regardless of quality. Just have a good time.

Hex

Banned
I almost believe him because he acts like a cock anytime a company does anything that he perceives to be negative to him.

Taking this in stride if it was unexpected is very un-Alberto.

Oh yeah. He would be playing up a conspiracy huge, possibly making it racial.
Most likely it was a "we will take the belt back now, you will win it back in a month or two"

Sinatar

lmao ibushi and zsj dodged one hell of a bullet

Can you imagine Ibushi doing 3 minute squashes against Aria Divari while ZSJ has a 6 month storyline about facetiming with Alecia Faaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssss?

shaowebb

Yeah, too bad the ship sank with Gran Metalik and Tozawa still aboard. Honestly Kendrick and Pac should just ask to be let out of their contracts. I guarantee they could make more in the indies right now. Those two would do well as Heels in the flippy indy scene where so many of those wrestlers are faces. Both were major draws in NJPW as well.

Maybe I'm too hopeful, but feel things could've been very different with both of those guys headlining the division with Neville.

Anyhow, I'd rather have one possibly fighting Tana for the IC belt and the other possibly facing Omega at WK, plus their match at the G1 was out of this world.

vatstep

Live shows are usually fun regardless of quality. Just have a good time.
I know. I just usually go to PPVs. It's been a long time since I've been to Raw/SD.

Sinatar

I wouldn't attend a WWE live show even if you paid me

Yea trying to sit through a WWE event without my PC to distract me would be hell.

Sitting through a 3 hour RAW would be torture, sitting through 7 hours of 'Mania would be grounds for suicide.

I wouldn't attend a WWE live show even if you paid me

Agreed

I love IT and am looking forward to seeing Pennywise on the big screen, but groaned when I heard the news that it would be 2 hours 15 minutes

It's deflating when movies I'm excited for and want to see end up being 2 hours or longer, fuck sitting through a live 3 or 4+ hour WWE event

As if that fucking carny would ever agree to something like that

Lmao

He and Paige did an interview with BulkyRay and Dave Legreca a couple of weeks back and he was regurgitating a lot of the points and tone used here. Who knows. They kept asking him now that the charges were clear if he would be hired back on but he did not explicitly say yes.

Top Bottom