• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

DHOoG4FV0AAoFdS.jpg

Smackdown is worse than Raw live when it comes to commercials

At least with Raw you're seeing more. It doesn't make for a better show necessarily but you feel like you're getting more out of it

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Seth as a pyro has been a thing since mania. Remember his entrance, he came out with a torch and lit the entrance ramp on "fire". Then the WWE2K18 promos are all him burning the WWE's vault down.

It's a thing. It's a stupid thing, but it's a thing.

gaiadyne

Seth as a pyro has been a thing since mania. Remember his entrance, he came out with a torch and lit the entrance ramp on "fire". Then the WWE2K18 promos are all him burning the WWE's vault down.

It's a thing. It's a stupid thing, but it's a thing.

He needs to beat Kane to get his Pyromancy powers

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I want to call this incredibly dumb but the crowd is popping like crazy, so I guess it's just me.

Then again I wasn't watching wrestling when the shield were a thing, so I have no interest in that group.

I want to call this incredibly dumb but the crowd is popping like crazy, so I guess it's just me.

Then again I wasn't watching wrestling when the shield were a thing, so I have no interest in that group.
Shield was huge. Crowd will Mark the fuck out when Reigns joins them and Shield is formed. It's gonna happen this year.

Top Bottom