• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

Does Biggest-Geek-Ever even post anymore? Am I gonna have to go it alone tonight?? Will I have a mystery partner??? Is Bronx-Man gonna go all Flair on Kornflayx????

Tune in to find out.

Looks great. I didn't do too much damage junk food wise this weekend.

HOWEVER, this Curry dish I cooked up was so fucking hot I couldn't believe it. I just bought some random curry powder seasoning and it gave no real warning on the heat level. It was too much.

Mexican food, authentic or not, doesn't prepare you for this.

love me some curry, post up pics or a recipe!

grilled it up this weekend for food prep all week

the weight loss has been a slow process because I do tend to binge eat a fair amount, it is a cycle for me, feel good, then get the hunger to go crazy, regret, eat super good for 4-5 days, hunger, etc

Sephzilla

Bloody Sunday should be Demon Finn's finisher and the Coup De Grace should be a normal Finn finisher. Or just give normal Finn a different finisher all together.

XenoRaven

love me some curry, post up pics or a recipe!

grilled it up this weekend for food prep all week

the weight loss has been a slow process because I do tend to binge eat a fair amount, it is a cycle for me, feel good, then get the hunger to go crazy, regret, eat super good for 4-5 days, hunger, etc
I'm trying to focus on the regret and remember it for the next time I want to eat like a jerk. It rarely ends up being worth it. It's not a fool proof plan, but it's worked ok so far.

I'm trying to focus on the regret and remember it for the next time I want to eat like a jerk. It rarely ends up being worth it. It's not a fool proof plan, but it's worked ok so far.

heh, I try to do that too, but my problem is that it never is the first morning that I regret, as I usually feel fine, it is the 2nd or 3rd morning after that I feel sluggish

All about Caribean food

I love it, so many spices and meat

Recipe wasn't too hard. I have actually never made a curry from scratch. Like...making the actual powder.

707514cd_o.png

I will give this a shot in the instantpot, I don't use enough greek yogurt in my cooking

Spuck-uk

Banned
While we're on the topic, as a fan of Finn Balor, his whole finisher setup sequence makes me so mad. Like how are people just conveniently falling on their back, perpendicular to the turnbuckle after being drop kicked into the corner? It makes no sense. There has to be a better way.

Nakamura has been largely awful in the WWE, but the reverse exploder is such a neat setup for (the terrible WWE version) of his finisher.

Spuck-uk

Banned
He changed the name from Bloody Sunday to 1916. Most likely because you can't have a move called "Bloody" anything in WWE.

I'm not sure why he's insistent on naming his finisher after real life massacres but w/e.

It's very, very well known in Ireland (went to school there myself), and a bit of a none too subtle 'fuck the brits' sentiment that's far from uncommon.

Beefy

He changed the name from Bloody Sunday to 1916. Most likely because you can't have a move called "Bloody" anything in WWE.

I'm not sure why he's insistent on naming his finisher after real life massacres but w/e.

The joke is that 1916 is the year of the Easter rising in Ireland, which kicks off a long road toward the Irish state and, indirectly, Bloody Sunday.

Still pretty fucked up to call it that.

Syder

I mean, I'm not going to deny that Cena is a superstar. He is. But he's not a superstar on the same level as Austin, Rock, Savage, or Hogan.

Also, I don't see a problem with being a John Cena fan especially after his stellar US Title run
Cena has had a 5 star match, The Rock hasn't.

Checkmate, atheists.

Can't wait to see Kenny Omega host SNL and the ESPY's
Kenny is charismatic enough.

WCW was already in the grave when he arrived, he also increased the ratings from 2.5 to 3.5 in his first 3 months

TNA had their ratings PEAK under Russo, basically doing moderns WWE numbers

But ok, Russo is the worst
Vince Russo is a homophobic, misogynistic bullshit artist.

Next.

Syder

Thanks for subscribing to Vince Russo Facts™!

Vince Russo Fact No. 749:

Vince Russo wanted to put the World Heavyweight Championship on Tank Abbott

Text "STOP" to cancel your subscription

Browny

Banned
Thanks for subscribing to Vince Russo Facts™!

Vince Russo wanted to put the World Heavyweight Championship on Tank Abbott

Would this be just after Tank started his 3 Count dancing gimmick?

Fuck yes, you need to run with this.

Vince Russo is a homophobic, misogynistic bullshit artist.

Next.

You're talking to a pro-trump troll, all of those are positive qualities to him

Russo's booking is the fucking worst.

I have zero interest in having any discussion with a Russo defence force.

One of the most homophobic people I've seen in wrestling, and that says a lot. Vince Russo is the absolute worst, and I'll completely agree: fuck any discussion or debate with the Russo defense force

Anth0ny

Broh

here's the thing

people don't undastand

about WRESTLEING

Russo's Thunder and Nitro in 2001 did better ratings than Raw is doing right now.

Take that shit in, kids. Now say it with me...

nakamura-you-cant-seeqss4m.gif

Syder

Near the end of WCW, Russo booked Miss Hancock's [Stacy Keibler] kayfabe pregnancy, putting a quick end to her wedding to David Flair with Flair challenging any wrestler he suspected of fathering the 'baby'. The plan was that Vince Russo had booked himself as the daddy but AOL-Time Warner pulled the plug on WCW before it could play out. This would've been followed by Ric Flair announcing that Keibler was the product of an affair he had some 20 years before, which would've made her and his son David half-siblings.

If Russo was such a fucking genius, he'd still have a job in wrestling beyond running a hack podcast no one with any sense listens to. If Russo was anything special as a writer in general, he'd have a job beyond the confines of this carny fucking business. But he doesn't, because he's about as subtle as a brick to the face, about as tactful as a holocaust joke and about as classy as a meal of cold McNuggets fished out of the trash.

Syder

I assume all the David Arquette stuff was all Russo?
Of course.

Russo claims when he came up with the idea everyone thought it was a great idea (lol) and yet when he pitched Tank Abbott winning the title that was the final straw that got him sacked from WCW.

Top Bottom