• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Sephzilla

For starters, the implication of someone being a troll for being a fan of one of the only superstars left in Cena

It's condescending and ignorant

The guy who refuses to acknowledge that Vince Russo killed one promotion, permanently crippled another, and is known on GAF for passively defending Trump is trying to tell others they're ignorant.

zgMXMHB.gif

Pikma

Banned
John Cena

A Superstar

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sephzilla

I mean, I'm not going to deny that Cena is a superstar. He is. But he's not a superstar on the same level as Austin, Rock, Savage, or Hogan.

Also, I don't see a problem with being a John Cena fan especially after his stellar US Title run

The guy who refuses to acknowledge that Vince Russo killed one promotion, permanently crippled another, and is known on GAF for passively defending Trump is trying to tell others they're ignorant.

zgMXMHB.gif

WCW was already in the grave when he arrived, he also increased the ratings from 2.5 to 3.5 in his first 3 months

TNA had their ratings PEAK under Russo, basically doing moderns WWE numbers

But ok, Russo is the worst

Sephzilla

WCW was already in the grave when he arrived, he also increased the ratings from 2.5 to 3.5 in his first 3 months

He's the reason WCW's ratings tanked and he's also the reason TNA isn't on a major network television show anymore.

Sephzilla

Posting for the new page

A7EtD92.png

GWF 6: The Never Ending Climax
Date: Monday, July 31st, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central/12:00AM London
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1501542000z2.png

xc6eQuJ.png

Huge matches fill a stacked GWF6 card as all of the championships are on the line, two #1 contenderships are on the line, GWF holds its first ever Elimination Chamber match, and two of the winningest undefeated superstars in GWF clash for the biggest prize in the game. Will the entire status quo of GWF's championship scene change dramatically? Will the never ending title reign of Beefy continue on?

GWF Tag Team Championshp
The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) vs The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) [c]

Singles Match
RecRoulette vs SomewhatGroovy

Singles Match
Sinitar vs Serpentine

One Night Only Shoot Match
DMczaf vs BronsonLee

The BewareTheBatsie Winless Open Challenge
Mahonay vs BewareTheBatsie

B+ Championship #1 Contender Match
OwensIsNow vs Syder

GWF B+ Championship
Ithil vs RBH vs Tall4Life [c]

Extreme Rules Match
imBask vs sf2fanatic

World Title #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match
FallingEdge vs Empyrean Heaven vs Professor Beef vs korly vs Recall vs Hasney

GWF World Championship
FlammableD vs Beefy [c]

viernes-2.jpg

Gonna be on ClaroSports (linked in the OP of this thread) Friday in case anyone wants to see a man waving a trump flag get humiliated and his hair shaved

T.v

Awesome movie.

I just started reading the book "The Name of the Wind" by Pat Rothfuss. Read the first 10 chapters or so on a train this afternoon and fuck me is it compelling. I already want to forego sleep to keep reading it.
Prepare for it to turn to shit hallway through the second book. Rothfuss has a great writing style, and the first book is a great read, but the longer the series goes on the more his flaws expose themselves.
Also, dude is slow as shit. Almost GRRM slow.

XenoRaven

You know how John Cena has that comeback spot where he does two shoulder blocks and then his opponent whiffs a wild clothesline so Cena can get behind them and slam them down to set up the Five Knuckle Shuffle?

You'd think that after all this time, his opponents would get wise and stop going for the god damn clothesline, but they do it every single time.

You know what's going to happen, stop getting baited guys. And by guys I definitely mean wrestlers and not the people in this thread.

Sephzilla

You know how John Cena has that comeback spot where he does two shoulder blocks and then his opponent whiffs a wild clothesline so Cena can get behind them and slam them down to set up the Five Knuckle Shuffle?

You'd think that after all this time, his opponents would get wise and stop going for the god damn clothesline, but they do it every single time.

You know what's going to happen, stop getting baited guys. And by guys I definitely mean wrestlers and not the people in this thread.

You'd also think at some point someone would have actually contemplated what they would do if Hulkamania ran wild over them

It's like goddamn I know you're dizzy but if you hear stomping that's getting faster maybe you should get ready to duck. That stomping isn't trying to motivate you to keep fighting, it's your DOOM!

Tall4Life

You'd think that if you were on the middle rope and mysterio was coming at you, you should probably get out of the way because he's about to do a 619.

XenoRaven

While we're on the topic, as a fan of Finn Balor, his whole finisher setup sequence makes me so mad. Like how are people just conveniently falling on their back, perpendicular to the turnbuckle after being drop kicked into the corner? It makes no sense. There has to be a better way.

Heroman

Banned

He did?
n2KUatF.jpg

Cause looking at the ratings when he came they did equal and lower ratings in his first 3 months

Sephzilla

While we're on the topic, as a fan of Finn Balor, his whole finisher setup sequence makes me so mad. Like how are people just conveniently falling on their back, perpendicular to the turnbuckle after being drop kicked into the corner? It makes no sense. There has to be a better way.

The better way is for Finn to get a better finisher.

jmdajr

didn't get a chance to post this but had this for breakfast on Saturday

wrasslenerds, why is food so delicious

Looks great. I didn't do too much damage junk food wise this weekend.

HOWEVER, this Curry dish I cooked up was so fucking hot I couldn't believe it. I just bought some random curry powder seasoning and it gave no real warning on the heat level. It was too much.

Mexican food, authentic or not, doesn't prepare you for this.

A1hlD66%2BpyL._SY550_.jpg

Top Bottom