• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hasney

If you rearrange the letters of blackaroni it spells strobogo!!! :O :O :O

Where's the G?

582f97ec9aca0.image.jpg

Sephzilla

Splatoon 2 might have very well been my GOTY so far had the online components of it had been designed by someone who understands online gaming

Today is going in the WrassleGAF hall of shame next to that time you crazies made a Taylor Swift themed thread.

SHOOT - Holy shit I'm glad we're past those days. The community was way more toxic then. The Sorpano's themed OT was the low point

Splatoon 2 might have very well been my GOTY so far had the online components of it had been designed by someone who understands online gaming

Does your switch name end with Zilla but with a different beginning part?

Played a few matches with someone with that name and was curious if it was you

dream

Man, you guys just eat each others' asses* don't you.

* in the Canibus vs. LL Cool J way, not in the sexual pleasure sense.

dream

Oh god, ignore dream. Please. He only comes in here these days to bait and derail.

Holy shit are you really saying that when you wrestlinggaf regulars basically shit the August thread up with petty disputes before we even hit the month of August?

Look in the mirror, wrestlinggaf. Make that change.

edit: and stop obsessing over strobogo.

Man, you guys just eat each others' asses* don't you.

* in the Canibus vs. LL Cool J way, not in the sexual pleasure sense.

BLOOD RUNS OLD

The legend himself, who could forget your unforgettable performance back in 2015

When offering your condolences, can you please specify that it's the American Dream that you're RIPing? My mom reads this thread and she's a worrier.

dream

BLOOD RUNS OLD

The legend himself, who could forget your unforgettable performance back in 2015

That really was a lowpoint. Yall were tripping all over each other, calling him "Dream" as if you had gone through developmental and trained under him in FCW.

Remember when the extent of Japanese Wrestling coverage here was Bootaaay and Dragonzord arguing over Hiroshi Tanahashi's win/loss record?

Now we have casual fans posting Michael Elgin gifs.

Maybe this place really did flourish in my absence.

Top Bottom