• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

2 years in a row now where the participants of a Wrestle Kingdom match end up in WWE within the year (Styles/Nak last year, Cole/O'Reilly this year)

miserable

tumblr_nlslhhXBQ91s82c3do1_500.gif

WG8CNhF.gif

@ScottSteiner
Candyass TripleH still trying to convince WWE universe he's a tough guy slamming jimmy Fallon
Your not on the PPV #assclown..in a real fight my money's on Fallon
WWE wrestlers don't have to wait till Monday for solar eclipse
They are blocked 365 days a year by that #sonofabitch

#Truth

Reports that
Undertaker
is in town.

God I hope he is just there to say hi or film some DVD bullshit.
If he wasn't happy with his last match, there's a decent chance he'll want a do-over. And if he got involved with the fatal four way, feat the only two men to beat him at mania, somehow put the belt on not-Roman, there's a good chance for a big feud leading to a final WHO THE DOG NOW YARD DOG RASSLE match somewhere I don't know next mania

Hex

Banned
Reports that
Undertaker
is in town.

God I hope he is just there to say hi or film some DVD bullshit.

One of the main therapists that they use is there, and I think it was even Meltzer who said that as far as he knows that is why Taker is in town and that there are no plans for him at SS.
The problem is with running an angle is that there would eventually need to be an in ring payoff, and Taker can't do it.

Hex

Banned
https://mobile.twitter.com/bradcat/status/899260962309513216/video/1

Even when translated, Asuka's promos are still fantastic.

The stupidest thing about that was the way Ember Moon just stood there looking like a tool.
They should have had her learn just a few words and respond in Japanese which would have been a very effective moment.
Anything but stand there with that "I have no idea what you are saying so I am going to stand here making this face and nodding" thing

The stupidest thing about that was the way Ember Moon just stood there looking like a tool.
They should have had her learn just a few words and respond in Japanese which would have been a very effective moment.
Anything but stand there with that "I have no idea what you are saying so I am going to stand here making this face and nodding" thing
I'm a fan of making Ember look dumb. Don't give them ideas to improve her

Meltzer said this morning that WWE is super high on Roode. Said to expect him to be a top five guy on whatever brand he ends up on. Mentioned that the only reason he's still in NXT is that they wanted him to carry the brand with Nakamura leaving and that they've wanted him on the main roster for a while.

Hex

Banned
Meltzer said this morning that WWE is super high on Roode. Said to expect him to be a top five guy on whatever brand he ends up on. Mentioned that the only reason he's still in NXT is that they wanted him to carry the brand with Nakamura leaving and that they've wanted him on the main roster for a while.

Yeah, when he first came in I had heard it was supposed to be a very short dip in NXT as they wanted him up quickly.

I like Ember Moon quite a bit and really enjoy her matches.

But it falls apart for me with her character. So she is a werewolf type persona, who talks about her human, oh so human struggles in an empty arena then walks to the are a with her parents? It just doesnt make sense contextually.

As they should be. He's top 5 maybe even top 3 in thr company overall.

But it falls apart for me with her character. So she is a werewolf type persona, who talks about her human, oh so human struggles in an empty arena then walks to the are a with her parents? It just doesnt make sense contextually.

No she's a cosplayer who watches anime

Hex

Banned

They need to repackage her and she will go far.
It is exactly the way you say, plus she tries to make these hard ass faces but can't stop herself from smiling.
Keep the name Ember Moon, get rid of the wanna be spooky shit because she can't sell it and she will be huge on the main roster very soon.
All the talent you could hope for, Just knee capped by the gimmick.

They need to repackage her and she will go far.
It is exactly the way you say, plus she tries to make these hard ass faces but can't stop herself from smiling.
Keep the name Ember Moon, get rid of the wanna be spooky shit because she can't sell it and she will be huge on the main roster very soon.
All the talent you could hope for, Just knee capped by the gimmick.

I still think her inability to speak will doom her on a show where workrate is secondary.

Hex

Banned
I still think her inability to speak will doom her on a show where workrate is secondary.

I think letting her be normal might help with that?
In my opinion she is like many where she can cut a promo in an empty room or to Renee Young but in front of a crowd, or with another person across from her who can react she goes deer in the headlights.
If she has not been able to get past that by now, she may not ever.

Top Bottom