• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

MAMBOOOOOOOOO

ye1FKot.gif

as for the antics, i have historically been one arguing in favour of loud crowds, but when they're relating to the match. I remember having full on arguments here defending the Takeover London crowd, and similarly with PROGRESS. But if you're dicking around with beachballs and saying the matches are shit, don't do that, just don't fucking go. One fall is not my favourite but ok, if you say sweet after a 2 count or chant for moose when he's not there, fuck off

Tall4Life

On Dana's Insta bio it has his name and the couple emoji and a ring next to it, so they might've been married?

Either way thats fucking awful

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The beachballs are dumb and let's never speak of it again

Catching up on the last couple of PROGRESS shows I missed, Pete Dunne vs Eddie Dennis was very good, and lol at Trent Seven hitting Hanson with the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Title and it then falling out of the ring to the floor, on orders from papa H I'm sure

Anth0ny

how to get rid of beachballs:

roman reigns come to ring and cuts promo: "baby girl, this is real life. even though we don't see eye to eye on everything, you damn right I respect these fans and if they wanna play with beach balls at shows, then HELL, they can play with beach balls in my yard!"

beach balls gone forever

Mahonay

Banned
Also whatever happened to "THIS MATCH SUCKS" chants? I was disappointed that the only thing Brooklyn mustered up for that trash heap was a mild boring chant.

Also whatever happened to "THIS MATCH SUCKS" chants? I was disappointed that the only thing Brooklyn mustered up for that trash heap was a mild boring chant.
You'd think people who are so desperate to take over the show and send a message would chant something beyond signalling "look! these idiot marks are reacting!"

The matchups themselves were so boring that I don't think they even paid attention long enough to tell if it sucked.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SNES Classic sold out in like 10 seconds at Walmart.

Fuck Nintendo.

Anth0ny

it's just a stupid little box that plays roms of old games

any jabroni who jumped through all the hoops to actually get an nes classic will tell you they played it for 10 whole minutes then never again

Angry Grimace

I refuse to entertain the idea of getting one of those things. People are so fucking gullible.

I mean, I don't understand why they never produce enough of anything unless it's the garbage Wii U.

Mahonay

Banned
Tbh I'll never understand why they underestimated what the popularity of the NES Classic would be.
At this point I really don't buy the theory that Nintendo is just frugal so they refuse to risk over-producing their products.

It's pretty fucking blatant how they're setting these things up to be difficult to obtain to boost the appeal. They keep doing it. Stop falling for it.

Top Bottom