• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's still so weird to me seeing Gallagher doing the goofy Mary Poppins shtick knowing that the dude is a legit mma fighter. Trained in BJJ, boxing, & kickboxing for years.

Sephzilla

This just in. Bo Dallas bolieves in giant people that ate humans, lizard people running the Illuminati from the center of our hollow earth, JFK asassination being the government, the moon landing being faked, and 9/11 being faked. He's a true boliever.

The bold part might be true (like, it's the only conspiracy theory that seems to have any kind of plausibility). Also it sounds like Bo might be an Attack on Titan fan

EDIT: One last reminder since we're just more than an hour away

A7EtD92.png

GWF 6: The Never Ending Climax
Date: Monday, July 31st, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central/12:00AM London
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1501542000z2.png

xc6eQuJ.png

Huge matches fill a stacked GWF6 card as all of the championships are on the line, two #1 contenderships are on the line, GWF holds its first ever Elimination Chamber match, and two of the winningest undefeated superstars in GWF clash for the biggest prize in the game. Will the entire status quo of GWF's championship scene change dramatically? Will the never ending title reign of Beefy continue on?

GWF Tag Team Championshp
The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) vs The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) [c]

Singles Match
RecRoulette vs SomewhatGroovy

Singles Match
Sinitar vs Serpentine

One Night Only Shoot Match
DMczaf vs BronsonLee

The BewareTheBatsie Winless Open Challenge
Mahonay vs BewareTheBatsie

B+ Championship #1 Contender Match
OwensIsNow vs Syder

GWF B+ Championship
Ithil vs RBH vs Tall4Life [c]

Extreme Rules Match
imBask vs sf2fanatic

World Title #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match
FallingEdge vs Empyrean Heaven vs Professor Beef vs korly vs Recall vs Hasney

GWF World Championship
FlammableD vs Beefy [c]

Toki767

Austin, Sting, and maybe Bret Hart probably have winning records for their career as well. Basically, if you spent a majority of your career as a top face you likely have a really good winning percentage.

Austin probably suffers a lot from his time in WCW though.

Sting also lost quite a bit in WCW.

Bret Hart is certainly possible.

I'd also say people like the Road Warriors won more than they lost. Probably Dusty Rhodes too.

Austin probably suffers a lot from his time in WCW though.

Sting also lost quite a bit in WCW.

Bret Hart is certainly possible.

I'd also say people like the Road Warriors won more than they lost. Probably Dusty Rhodes too.

You can sort by promotion at the website tho

Zach

We all make mistakes. It's okay.

Why'd ya do it, she said, when you know it makes me sore
'Cause she had cobwebs up her fanny and I believe in giving to the poor
Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd you spit on my snatch?
Are we out of love now, is this just a bad patch?

Foggy

One of the main benefits of Kairi working NXT is there'd be less frequent concussions. Hopefully it's the last but if she runs into Asuka she'll probably see stars again.

So Cena says fighting HHH is an inauguration to be accepted by the boys. Notice Seth, Bryan, Sting, and Roman all fought HHH.

Makes me wonder about AJ. I guess fighting Cena could be seen as one as well at this point, but still. I know none of us would give a flying fuck, but the BOYS apparently do.

Menome

So Cena says fighting HHH is an inauguration to be accepted by the boys. Notice Seth, Bryan, Sting, and Roman all fought HHH.

Makes me wonder about AJ. I guess fighting Cena could be seen as one as well at this point, but still. I know none of us would give a flying fuck, but the BOYS apparently do.

What about the GIRLS? Do they have to fight Stephanie?

I mean, regardless how we feel or how mediocre the matches are, getting a match with Triple H at this point is an endorsement from a backstage perspective. It means they see you as a big deal. Same with Shane. Vince thinks those are big privileges, so he only gives them to guys he believes in.

Hex

Banned
Morning fam, what has been going on in .... here...?

Ah well
tumblr_olcrposZ8a1sqv1wuo1_500.gif

GWF tonight what what!
I am sure Stro is already rubbing one out in antici.....pation of yakking away.

I mean, regardless how we feel or how mediocre the matches are, getting a match with Triple H at this point is an endorsement from a backstage perspective. It means they see you as a big deal. Same with Shane. Vince thinks those are big privileges, so he only gives them to guys he believes in.

So get hype for KO vs Shane at Soomahslam?

Top Bottom