• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Tall4Life

Do you need surgery?
Getting an ultrasound soon. Gonna try to get it if I can, I dont want to live with this where it might blow open randomly if I'm lifting a weight.
sports hernia?

get well friend Tall4Life

you're going to use this as an excuse if you lose the B+ Title, aren't you?
The only thing I did right before it happened was 30 minutes on an elliptical and swimming. Doctor said I was probably born with it and it's only coming up now

And yes.

Zach

I read this exact same post. Literally word for word, on the Observer board yesterday. Actually all of your recent posts are copy/paste from there.

Haha I just checked the board and yeah it copy paste.

eIwy1T7.jpg

— So getting to the finals, on August 11 in Ryogoku, your last group match with Tanahashi. Your thoughts on him in your Osaka Jo Hall match at Dominion?

Naito ‘He was… stoic.’

–You had a lot of harsh words for Tanahashi before that match, but it was a rare tapout loss for you. Do you see Tanahashi in a more respectful light now?

Naito ‘Respect, I don’t know. But he carried this company for a very long time. That’s the truth. That’s his stoicism. And I did tap out to the Texas Cloverleaf. That’s also the truth.’

–You respect that much.

Naito ‘But don’t get it wrong. Naito and Tanahashi. That’s still the order. Yes, I tapped out. I did. But the order is, still, Naito then Tanahashi. Not Tanahashi then Naito. And I still felt that in Osaka.’

— Your status is still higher than his. What makes you say that?

Naito ‘Think about it. “I beat Naito”. “I saved that belt Naito was disrespecting”. “I fixed the belt Naito broke”. The subject of all those sentences is Tetsuya Naito. The subject of all he’s said has been me. I am the basis of who he is now.’

–If you put it that way…

Naito ‘Maybe it was different before, but in Osaka, Tanahashi was basing himself on me. Once upon a time, Tanahashi shone. Tanahashi was the sun. Now he’s the moon. He can’t shine on his own. His light, all that is, it’s a reflection of mine.’

This is all good stuff.

He buries Goto so hard, Data West:

— Next up, on August 1st in Kagoshima, you face Hirooki Goto.

Naito ‘The thing about him is once upon a time here was a guy people were saying was like one of the Four Heavenly Kings (of All Japan’s golden age) and now somehow he’s in CHAOS, and I have to wonder, is he in any way happy? He’s a disappointment. Man, I don’t know. Maybe he’ll get fired up. Paint himself white again or something.’

–Would you be more motivated against him if he did?

Naito ‘No, in motivated either way. It’s all good fun either way. Two years ago when I faced him, in my mind, he just at some point lost all sense of presence. He’s not even worth talking about. I’m more interested in talking about Kagoshima itself. I like that place. The arena’s a beautiful building. The building is more interesting than Goto is.’

Getting an ultrasound soon. Gonna try to get it if I can, I dont want to live with this where it might blow open randomly if I'm lifting a weight.

The only thing I did right before it happened was 30 minutes on an elliptical and swimming. Doctor said I was probably born with it and it's only coming up now

And yes.

Hopefully the swimming and elliptical help your blood pressure . If surgery is needed, higher blood pressure means more prep, medication and risks. Back pain is the worst. I hope you get answers soon.

And yes.

good luck homie

Syder

I read this exact same post. Literally word for word, on the Observer board yesterday. Actually all of your recent posts are copy/paste from there.

Bean, are you a Meltz mark?

Same user or different users?

Two different user.
Jesus fucking Christ…

nfw2fi0.gif

Steal shitty views from another board and post them somewhere else. What a great gimmick.

Sephzilla

Bean, are you a Meltz mark?

Same user or different users?

Two different user.

[ BREAKING NEWS : WrassleGAF Part Time Superstar Bean Breath violates wellness policy ]

Gentlemen, can we please focus on the discussion at hand, that of Okada being better than Omega, and not some irrelevant technicality like post formatting?

Stardom Reddit account went on a tirade this morning all pissed off about people suggesting Stardom would let Io work injured, even going so far as to imply that Meltzer's original injury report was BS and nobody should believe him.

klonere

Banned
I think bean is providing some smart commentary on the recycled nature of all content on the internet and indeed, modern culture in general.

+++rep good trader

Sephzilla

So, is the plan still Roman vs Cena at WrestleMania? I'd assume that would be for the Universal Title, which makes me ask who would be WWE Champ going to Mania (hopefully not Cena)

So, is the plan still Roman vs Cena at WrestleMania? I'd assume that would be for the Universal Title, which makes me ask who would be WWE Champ going to Mania (hopefully not Cena)

No one knows, but the timing is all curious. The decision was made to make Cena a "free agent" the same week the decision was made to change the SS main event.

So it seems like it. But the SS main event being a four way instead of Roman vs. Brock makes it possible they still do that match at WM.

Oh fuck Pete Dunne vs Jack Gallagher for the WWE UK Title at PROGRESS NYC

Awesome. Bate vs. Gallagher was great. Guess he's not defending in Brooklyn then.

You know how Vince operates: he gives you something and he expects a return on his investment. I could see Cena breakin Flair's record and then passing the belt onto Roman. It's a sensible prediction, I think.

Foggy

Stardom Reddit account went on a tirade this morning all pissed off about people suggesting Stardom would let Io work injured, even going so far as to imply that Meltzer's original injury report was BS and nobody should believe him.

Sonny's a weirdly hostile guy. It's hilarious he's their social media dude.

Sephzilla

You know how Vince operates: he gives you something and he expects a return on his investment. I could see Cena breakin Flair's record and then passing the belt onto Roman. It's a sensible prediction, I think.

Would Vince actually have Cena break Flair's record at a show besides Mania?

Watching Progress chapter 52, decent show. I can not understand #CCK, their tag moves are like really dumb, like YB stuff taken to the extreme. Toni vs Di Matteo was good, but a bit short. Riddle vs Banks was great, but Riddle has the worst jumping piledrivers, they always look like a backdrop. Banks jumping piledriver looked way better and that is not even his move.

Top Bottom