• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Fox318

k5GRq5.gif
Man there's some mean spirited jokes I could make from this image.

I legitimately don't get why that was the main event. Like I know they want to push Big Cass, but that three way had way more interest. And Roman.

Gurrry

That final hour of RAW was insulting. Im gonna have to destroy it on the podcast tomorrow.

Big Show and Big Cass dont ever need to be in the ring together again. Just truly awful stuff.

The only redeeming part of the show was the triple threat.

*watches my match*

tenor.gif

After all these years, after all these attempts at crawling myself out of the gutter, I have finally, and ultimately come to my first ever win in GWF. I've been here a long time, I've seen things change. Watched people who have had careers less then a tenth as long as mine earn title opportunities, watched everyone doubt my fellow nation member Beefy as he continuously proved everyone wrong. Never thinking one day that I would win a match. But I kept trying, and my merch sales kept going up more then anyone so Seph kept booking me. Time after time, match after match, and here I stand. I've been around this block more then anyone and I finally have a match won.

I'm giving everything I have into his mic tonight. Thank you to the fans, the nation, everyone who supported me. And I'm using this mic chance to say that as a reward for crawling out of the gutter of losing that I be given a B+ title opportunity to fight whoever is the champ at the end of the next PPV. This win will only take me in a direction of more victories, and I know I have it in me.

*ten more minutes of generic babyface promos*

That final hour of RAW was insulting. Im gonna have to destroy it on the podcast tomorrow.

Big Show and Big Cass dont ever need to be in the ring together again. Just truly awful stuff.

The only redeeming part of the show was the triple threat.

Gurry are you spending money to go see Cody on the 5th?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The twitch screwjob:

giphy.gif

The *man* wants to keep the regular talent down, burying us to push his beloved part timers. Well I see through your crap Sephzilla. I see through it and I'm calling you out.

You. Me. GWF 7.

Table Match.

Zach

MOTY candidate starts at 1:44:00
No way it topped the boyhood dream coming true in the opener. But I'll check it out tomorrow to be sure!

The twitch screwjob:

giphy.gif

The *man* wants to keep the regular talent down, burying us to push his beloved part timers. Well I see through your crap Sephzilla. I see through it and I'm calling you out.

You. Me. GWF 7.

Table Match.
Business is pickin' up!

Its at Wrestle Circus, correct? Ive been wanting to go out there and check out a show. That might be a good one to catch. It honestly depends on work/school/girlfriend stuff. What about you?

Undecided ATM. Show is almost sold out I believe. I'm exhausted right now so just thinking about being there with all the energy murders me.

I may go .

Top Bottom