• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

What the hell was this Finn/Bray thing? Finn looked SO dumb just standing there when lights came on

Wyatt was rambling about their need to belong to a club and being conformists and acting like a hive mind, i think, Which was stupid considering he's yanked a family with him for how many years. So Finn shows up and has his back turned to Wyatt making a statement, almost taunting Wyatt to suggest he's not good enough for his Lego Club.

It's all so really bad.

Wyatt was rambling about their need to belong to a club and being conformists and acting like a hive mind, i think, Which was stupid considering he's yanked a family with him for how many years. So Finn shows up and has his back turned to Wyatt making a statement, almost taunting Wyatt to suggest he's not good enough for his Lego Club.

It's all so really bad.

Finn stood there so long it just looked so dumb.

Sephzilla

1nx81cg.gif

d0wdipx.gif

Hex

Banned
Finn stood there so long it just looked so dumb.

It wasn't Finn's fault that Wyatt decided to do everything but attack him first when the spot clearly called for the overhead kick.
It is not like Finn can do that until Wyatt puts himself in place.

The back turned thing was fine, it means Balor is not afraid of Wyatt.
Sting did the exact appearance multiple times.

I wasn't putting the blame solely on Finn, just noting the delay was just looking bad.

This three-way match with Roman, Joe and Braun is making me really miss the fixed center ring camera angle.

Oh my god, this swerve in Progress Chapter 52 right in the beginning. I had no idea where this was going and it's absolutely Smallman was on board with doing this for them.

Sephzilla

Random GWF thought - I either need to keep the card smaller or only have them on weekends. The third hour drop is real, even for GWF.

Zach

I like the idea of time limits. All Tag Team Championship matches will now have a 10-minute time limit. Thank you.

Fox318

Time limits add drama and when a match has no time limit it adds stakes to that match.

Like how a cage match used to be the "oh shit its gonna go down" match

Sephzilla

Assuming 2k17 lets you set time limits (because i expect the worst from that game), time limits will become a thing. That and I am going to be making GWF cards a bit smaller. So no bitching if you don't make the card

Zach

Assuming 2k17 lets you set time limits (because i expect the worst from that game), time limits will become a thing. That and I am going to be making GWF cards a bit smaller. So no bitching if you don't make the card
Have I ever complained in my life?

I don't think 2k17 lets you set time limits. 2k18 might though since it has match creator.

Time limits isn't something you really want though. That's like ending the all star game in a tie. I want to see things play out. Less matches is a good idea with more frequent events.

Heroman

Banned
I don't think 2k17 lets you set time limits. 2k18 might though since it has match creator.

Time limits isn't something you really want though. That's like ending the all star game in a tie. I want to see things play out. Less matches is a good idea with more frequent events.
The greatest match of all time ended in a draw friend.

Beefy

Less title matches would also be cool. Not have title defences every time, if you can do it more frequently.

Fox318

Its amazing how depressed Meltzer and Bryan get covering WWE.

Like when they try and explain Bayley's fall from grace thanks to VInce's booking.

Top Bottom