• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

I mean WWE is gonna fuck some things up. That's just a given.

But as a whole I would say they've done a decent job building the women up. I mean I think people really underestimate how much of a fucking shitshow and afterthought this "division" was four or five years ago.
It's still a shitshow, but it's a shitshow that people like now.

Also the gif at the top of this page isn't where she got injured I think. It's this spot.

PalatableBoldDrake.gif

It's still a shitshow, but it's a shitshow that people like now.

No fucking way. It is miles and miles and miles better than it was in every way imaginable.

You use the term "shitshow" way too liberally.

Also the gif at the top of this page isn't where she got injured I think. It's this spot.

PalatableBoldDrake.gif
While I'm sure that only made it worse, I think it was for sure the first spot

Her arm is shaking when she leans forward in pain, and Nia's elbow drop botch implies Bayley was supposed to lay down but she was too focused on her arm

Alright, it's not a shitshow, but it's not that great either.

I think it's fine all things considered right now. Could definitely be better. But I can understand why someone wouldn't like it.

While I'm sure that only made it worse, I think it was for sure the first spot

Her arm is shaking when she leans forward in pain, and Nia's elbow drop botch implies Bayley was supposed to lay down but she was too focused on her arm

This spot happened before the elbow drop. It's also when the ref came out to check on her and signaled to the back.

Ahhhh shit. My bad

That sucks they'd make her finish the match like that though if they knew something was wrong, especially if it isn't a big PPV or something

They didn't make her. Standard protocol there (at least according to what Alvarez said today) is that they ask the wrestler if they are okay to finish the match. If not, they call it or go immediately to a finish. Bayley must have indicated she was okay.

Why would you think that when Balor got hurt?

He was gonna be champ. He was on top.

Bayley is fucked right now

Dude got pushed harder than Roman did, even pinning ROMAN clean in his debut on Raw. Then he went straight into

DEMON KING, DEMON KING, DEMON KING.

Him getting hurt allowed them to pump the brakes on that, and now he's feuding with...The Drifter and Bray Wyatt...baby steps.

Teeth

So, the thing about the Cena bump is that he could very easily still have a broken neck.

There are tons of shoot interviews from indie dudes that talk about how the heard a pop in their neck and kept wrestling and found out later that night that they couldn't walk and they had broken their neck. I swear there was one from some WWE guy that went backstage and kept asking someone to help him crack his neck because it felt out of place, but no one would do it and the trainer came over and did some tests and, yep, broken neck.

This is such a godawful business. :/

So, the thing about the Cena bump is that he could very easily still have a broken neck.

There are tons of shoot interviews from indie dudes that talk about how the heard a pop in their neck and kept wrestling and found out later that night that they couldn't walk and they had broken their neck. I swear there was one from some WWE guy that went backstage and kept asking someone to help him crack his neck because it felt out of place, but no one would do it and the trainer came over and did some tests and, yep, broken neck.

This is such a godawful business. :/

The human body was never meant to take the beating that wrestlers take its why so few can do it and its also why no matter how bad you are in the ring i have respect for people that do it every night cause i know i wouldnt be able to.

Top Bottom